too young for love? no time to live? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
so my gal has a bf right. yeah before i never really cared he was just a guy in her life. she was still full of life and ready for living up our days as clubbers. yeah until now, she dropped outa school ages ago, she now has a bf, in which there is a BIG possibility tht they'll end up getting married, (coz they so good for each other) BUT... my gal has changed TOO much. shes not that fun, "i wanna go out and party" girl anymore. and shes only 18 and has never stepped foot in a club.

for her to say shes "over clubbing" when she hasnt even gone... is completely INSANE.

shes my ticket to parties and everything. we always have the best times together. but now thats all down the drain.

WTF HAPPEND TO LIVING LIFE WHILE UR YOUNG?! all those daydreams and plans during class last year have gone to waste ... a COMPLETE WASTE.

my other two gals... theyr just not party people. I AM! so i cant go out wid them coz its not their "scene". now i dont kno wat to do. i feel like im now trapped in my house forever...

i feel like im not gonna live up life for a while... so depressed and dont know wat to do.

i support my gal in everything and i put up with her bf's annoying habits. her bf is ready to settle down... hes 23.. so im not suprised. but my gal... i feel like shes been brainwashed. im just hoping this is a phase and not for good...

*bangs head on wall and screams "WTF is wrong with my life!!!!" *

so to the question : do u think that we should live life up before we settle down? or would u give up the party life, if u havnt even experienced much of it just for love?

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
so my gal has a bf right. yeah before i never really cared he was just a guy in her life. she was still full of life and ready for living up our days as clubbers. yeah until now, she dropped outa school ages ago, she now has a bf, in which there is a BIG possibility tht they'll end up getting married, (coz they so good for each other) BUT... my gal has changed TOO much. shes not that fun, "i wanna go out and party" girl anymore. and shes only 18 and has never stepped foot in a club.

for her to say shes "over clubbing" when she hasnt even gone... is completely INSANE.

shes my ticket to parties and everything. we always have the best times together. but now thats all down the drain.

WTF HAPPEND TO LIVING LIFE WHILE UR YOUNG?! all those daydreams and plans during class last year have gone to waste ... a COMPLETE WASTE.

my other two gals... theyr just not party people. I AM! so i cant go out wid them coz its not their "scene". now i dont kno wat to do. i feel like im now trapped in my house forever...

i feel like im not gonna live up life for a while... so depressed and dont know wat to do.

i support my gal in everything and i put up with her bf's annoying habits. her bf is ready to settle down... hes 23.. so im not suprised. but my gal... i feel like shes been brainwashed. im just hoping this is a phase and not for good...

so to the question : do u think that we should live life up before we settle down? or would u give up the party life, if u havnt even experienced much of it just for love?
Fuck maybe she has like grown up a little and realised there is more the life than a social life that relies heavily on alcohol

layla_xox

HSC

There are far greater things in one's life than to party; perhaps for her, 'living your life' may be to NOT party and go clubbing, but instead live it the way she wants. For me, living my life is to simply have a ball by reading by the fireplace, or else watching romantic films with, well, by myself. :). You should try it sometime.

Just talk with this girl, and tell her what you think. Be truthful, and tactful, too.

HSC
N/A
im living her life. i know i shuldnt be and i shuld be living my own... but i dont know wat i want or wat i want to do.

i just wanna go out and try new things...

david spade: her life is surrounded by alcohol not mine. she drinks up like every weekend. but alcohol is not the issue here.. im not much of a drinker. so i dont really mind. its just the going out and having a good time kinda thing. coz it was our thing to do. and now the dream is fading...

HSC
N/A
shut up

you're an idiot, learn to accept that
thanks buddy.

and for someone who just suggested my gal actually grew up and found out theres more to sociallising... well i wouldnt be talking "ALL I DO IS PARTY"

ay0_x

HSC
Your friend's going to regret not living it up once she hits 25/gets fat trust me.

As for a solution to your problem you just have to make new friends.

johony

HSC
thanks buddy.

and for someone who just suggested my gal actually grew up and found out theres more to sociallising... well i wouldnt be talking "ALL I DO IS PARTY"
all you do is party

yeah and settling down in your teens/early 20s is silly. but i guess it's the bogan/bushpig thing to do.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
um

since when does going clubbing all the time = living it up

i can think of a thousand things i would rather do

maybe your friend has also changed her priorities

ay0_x

HSC
maybe her friend is another stupid bitch who changes just because she's getting dicked

HSC
N/A
okay i get yous all...

but my point is new experiences, and i hardly party. so guilty as charged for wanting some fun in my life.

its not fun being stuck in a house 24/7...

okay so i do admit i miss living our single life together.. we had a brief encounter with it the other day wen we started prank calling people.... oh the good times. we both admited we missed those days.

its just hard on me... coz we were the loud ones and we're always planning on outings where we have fun and just be out there. and now its not so much of that anymore.

withdrawal?

ay0_x

HSC
Yeah, it's hard when friends drift apart but that doesn't mean you cant be friends. maybe she'll come around or maybe you'll even settle down or maybe you'll find someone else to go out with, but you can still be close to her.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
young love never seems to last, far too young until they have a past
one night of love nothing more nothing less, one night of love has left my heart in a mess

-_-

HSC
OP you're being very selfish dude.

Agree with Spademan.

Azurie

HSC
Your only 18, You have plenty of time to go clubbing, Going clubbing every weekend is not living the life. There is plenty of great activities which don't involve clubbing. If your so desperate, go by yourself to a few events ?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Your only 18, You have plenty of time to go clubbing, Going clubbing every weekend is not living the life. There is plenty of great activities which don't involve clubbing. If your so desperate, go by yourself to a few events ?
you're
you're
YOU'RE

Unsatisfied

HSC
okay i get yous all...

but my point is new experiences, and i hardly party. so guilty as charged for wanting some fun in my life.

its not fun being stuck in a house 24/7...

okay so i do admit i miss living our single life together.. we had a brief encounter with it the other day wen we started prank calling people.... oh the good times. we both admited we missed those days.

its just hard on me... coz we were the loud ones and we're always planning on outings where we have fun and just be out there. and now its not so much of that anymore.

withdrawal?
its called 'growing up'

shes realised theres better things in life than hanging out with her deadbeat friend

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)