• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

too young for love? no time to live? (1 Viewer)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Personally, I've never been the clubbing type and neither have some of my friends.
The ones who love it, go clubbing with other peeople who like it, I don't blame them, better to go with people who enjoy it as much as you do.
Most of my friends have realised there are many fun things to do that aren't clubbing, especially as we dont have much money or time we do things like, going out for dinner, watching DVDs, going to the movies, playing board games, going for a coffee, going for to the beach, going to markets...the list goes on this for us is 'living'.

The moral of the story is you will find as you get older you will have different friends for different things, work friends, uni friends, close best friends etc. People change, people grow up and relationships change. Your friend is trying out a new relationship, while it may not seem like she is living to you, SHE is experiencing something new for her. You can still he friends with her while she is in a relationship, just find other friends who want to go clubbing, some dont see the appeal of clubbing when lots of people do it to pick up.

Life changes a lot once you get to the end of high school

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)