Tommykins please read this, i need help (1 Viewer)

arjun9194

HSC
N/A
oh okay but umm what about if i dont do graphics and do IPT an IT?
because i dont know what else to do other than IT.
LOL in the technology field my school only offers IT, IPT, Graphics

Shane_

HSC
DO NOT DO IT YOU WILL FUCK YOUR LIFE

See brah, i even talked normal like to get da message accros

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
In future, if you wanna address a particular member, please use the PM feature.

pwoh

O_O
HSC
Uni Grad
i don't know what pot you've been smoking but its terrible. You don't have to do it for computer engineering at uni. It vet is not about engineering, its the sort of shit you did in the school certificate test.

Trust me, do not do it vet, your hsc will thankyou for it. It is not pre-requisite. If you must do a computer related subject, do ipt or sdd which still scale shit but much better than it vet.
+1

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
I heard you did standard english and got a band 4 in it but still got an atar of 95+
is this really true?
does that mean i can do standard english for yr11 and 12 but still get a high atar if i ace all the other subjects?

or wait was it band 4 in advanced english?
if yes is advanced english really hard? and would it be alright and bot stressful if i do it?

i really need an answer ASAP

thanks in advance
As others have said, better to just PM me.

I did Advanced English and got 79, along wit 85 physics and 88 chem, 92 (or 91 don't remember) MX2 and 93 MX1

uai was 95.65

as everyone has said, you can get 95+ with any subject combination, just work hard at it.

standard and adv english have the same scaling, but it is harder to get a band 5/6 in standard than it is adv.

xMaNx

HSC
pretty sure I remember reading you got 92 for MX2 back in 08, lol @ the fact that you dont remember your mark properly, I guess it states how useless the HSC is once you get into uni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)