Timetable UNSW vs myUNSW (1 Viewer)

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I dropped my elective course in favour of another(GENL 1063).

There are 3 slots available for lectures (out of 50 slots), each are in the low to mid 40s. No tutes.

However when I go to enrol the option for enrolling in my Wednesday lecture isn't available, even though there are more people in the Tuesday one and one could sign up for that lecture. (there are 47 ppl in tuesday lecture, 46 ppl in the wednesday lecture, 42 in thursday lecture. I can only make the wednesday one)

I'm fairly sure the timetable.unsw site isn't in sync with my.unsw, can someone confirm if this is the case?

also ON if you're coming to troll this thread kindly bugger off)

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
myunsw is updated instantly when people enrol/unenrol. Timetable unsw updates every 24-48 hours so it won't show up any recent changes until the next day.

D94

HSC
N/A
The UNSW Class Timetable will eventually stop updating. That's merely a guide. Just like the UNSW Handbook. That's just a guide. Corrections won't be made at a later stage. Once it gets submitted, that interface doesn't change (unless it's a reference to an updated Handbook for a future year). Your School's website will provide the most up to date information.

Whether or not it's the case is completely irrelevant to whether or not you can enrol. If you can't enrol via myUNSW then it could say 100% open but that won't change the fact that you can't enrol.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Yeah it's not really in sync. I had to ask them to manually enroll me in a certain course. I got put on a waiting list and received a spot 2 days later

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Whether or not it's the case is completely irrelevant to whether or not you can enrol. If you can't enrol via myUNSW then it could say 100% open but that won't change the fact that you can't enrol.
Yeah it's not really in sync. I had to ask them to manually enroll me in a certain course. I got put on a waiting list and received a spot 2 days later
I had a glance at last years timetable and the Wednesday class was 45/44, meaning that manually enrolling was an option.

I guess I'll attend tomorrows lecture, have a chat to the lecturer and do whatever after.
It's only a 3 hr lecture with no tutes so in theory I could enrol to the Tuesday one or the Thursday one and it should be ok.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)