Timetable help (1 Viewer)

aliasfan

HSC
So my 1st day is 2moro... the unit says G6 - 0.43... Is G6 the building and 0.43 is the room... i missed orientation

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
They don't really tell u that at orientation, generally though the letters are the buildings and the numbers are the room so most likely yes, athough I know nothing about your campus, best to fgo to the website to get the map and locate the building, it makes things easier :) Don't worry I started today and people helped me out when I was lost (also stalk ppl holding the same textbooks)

I guess it could also be ground floor building 6 (each campus has differnt systems) so if u check the map u can see if the buildings are named by number or letter,.

Last edited:

d_elmo

HSC
G6-0.43 is a big lecture theatre next to the computer labs, u cant miss it.

For future reference, the number/letter bit is the building, the number before the full stop is the floor (ie 0 is ground floor, 1 is first, etc) and the last numbers is the room.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I love the lecture room G6! The we had the air con on so cold last year we couldn't sit still cause it was so cold. lol, but I like sneaking through the back way and sitting at the top.

Spikyboy

HSC
Cape said:
I love the lecture room G6! The we had the air con on so cold last year we couldn't sit still cause it was so cold.
Gahh... it was freaking hot in there today. I had to sit through two Biology lectures and the Chemistry one, and the air con wasn't working at all. :mad1:

aliasfan

HSC
Spikyboy said:
Gahh... it was freaking hot in there today. I had to sit through two Biology lectures and the Chemistry one, and the air con wasn't working at all. :mad1:
yes really hot.. and opening the doors did nothin'... unless u sat next to the door like me..

Spikyboy

HSC
aliasfan said:
yes really hot.. and opening the doors did nothin'... unless u sat next to the door like me..
Haha, I usually float around the middle somewhere, but I was right up the back for Chem :mad1:

Spikyboy

HSC
I do anatomy :D I avoided physics at High School and intended on doing so in Uni too. I like Anatomy better anyway.

And I guess we'll find out tomorrow. It will just be the Forensic students.

aliasfan

HSC
what anatomy prac did you get? the earliest one filled up quick and now i have a clash... i needed one of those extra 3 places but i missed em... oh well not the best way to start uni huh?

Spikyboy

HSC
I'm in the second practical. The one that starts at 1pm and goes till like 3pm. I picked that one so I had a semi lunch break :D

Which one does it clash with?

aliasfan

HSC
my chem prac at 2... they overlap by an hour... it sucks all... i emailed everyone and they keep sending me to others ... but ive got 2 weeks... so no worries... so you know anyone in lectures and pracs?

Spikyboy

HSC
Yeah, i have three or four friends in most of my lectures and practicals cause our subjects overlap. But I don't really know anybody in the Forensic course yet.

aliasfan

HSC
middle row, 2nd from the back... u? it looks pretty cool, photography that is.. does your prac start next week?

Spikyboy

HSC
I was a back seat bandit. Right up the back on the right side of the projector thing.

And yeah, mine start next week, in the afternoon session.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)