Timetable clash (1 Viewer)

malenkhean

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Hi,

Just out of curiosity, how long does it take for the application of process? I just sent one via email and I'm quite anxious that I won't get into the course.

Thanks.

D94

HSC
N/A
The process is generally:
- contact the course convenor of the course you intend on skipping - gain approval (or be denied)
- if you are allowed, contact your school office and they will also decide whether they will allow the clash

So given it's the break, it will really depend on how long each of the above responds to your email or phone call.

If it's one hour and if it's unavoidable (for that set of subjects), then they will almost always approve it. You should call them, especially since it's the break and it will be quicker.

malenkhean

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
I have called and they've told me to fill out a form and to send it - which I've done. Right now I'm waiting for a response and I was just curious :/

D94

HSC
N/A
I see. Well if it's just 1 hour and if they are both lectures, then you should be approved. If one of them is a tutorial, they will decide whether to allow your clash, but it will almost always be approved.

Don't worry too much about it. Just occasionally look at your timetable to see if they have enrolled you in from their end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)