Timetable advice (1 Viewer)

vds700

HSC
When constructing my timetable, is it a good idea to try and cram things together as much as possible, so i can leave early, or is it good to have breaks in between lectures/tutorials for food/ going to lubrary etc?

tell me what you think

Thanks

zeromq

HSC
N/A
Actuarial studies is kind of a bitch when it comes to timetabling since there are usually only fixed lectures esp for acst151, math and stat

Depends do you want to stay in uni longer? or just go to lecs/tuts and get out?

vds700

HSC
Actuarial studies is kind of a bitch when it comes to timetabling since there are usually only fixed lectures esp for acst151, math and stat

Depends do you want to stay in uni longer? or just go to lecs/tuts and get out?
id prob just want to get out, so yeah.

For example in my current planned timetable, ive got on wednesday:

12-13: ACST 151 L
13-14: MATH 132 L
14-16 ECON 110 L

Would this type of thing be too draining (I can move the ECON 110 L pretty much anyday)?

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
When constructing my timetable, is it a good idea to try and cram things together as much as possible, so i can leave early, or is it good to have breaks in between lectures/tutorials for food/ going to lubrary etc?

tell me what you think

Thanks
I think it depends on what you want to do? Where i have a lecture and tutorial one after the other for the same unit, ive left time to go over things, but thats just me.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
It depends on what you like. I cram mine as much as possible but thats how I like it, it means I have less days at uni, more time to work/study and I dont work well in breaks between classes anyway

zeromq

HSC
N/A
From what I remember most people did that set of lectures on wednesday, since the other econ lecture streams are at night

I recommened just stick with that lecture order, I guarantee you that 90% of people will be doing the same thing

vds700

HSC
From what I remember most people did that set of lectures on wednesday, since the other econ lecture streams are at night

I recommened just stick with that lecture order, I guarantee you that 90% of people will be doing the same thing
ok will do

thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)