Time to talk ag! (1 Viewer)

pieternella

UNE 2nd Year
HSC
Sustainable Land Management?

Has anyone done the elective Sustainable Land Management yet? I have an exam on Thursday and could use a quick run through with anyone who might have different information.

---
~ella~

bunta

nugo
HSC
what school

what school you guys from? i just did a prac on soils and measuring acidity.. u put acid and etc lol how FUN...

smiley_1001

HSC
N/A
Hey bunta, u go to HAHS? i went there in yr 11.
Has anyone done their notes for ag yet for the trials..ag is really annoying me at the moment, ive got an assesment task due on the electives in the middle of the trials...yuk!

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
im doin dat shit. hey is ne one here in the uws steer comp if u r get ready to get ur asses kicked by chisholm our little winner who we named ladies man is a beaut!

Sham

92NTY6
HSC
damn, just did a readup on that - thats that unischools steer project aye..?
our school didn't follow that one, entered into the Penrith Show one, conjunction with the local jail or something....?

any locals doing the Penrith Schools Ag -- Rural Olympics?

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
Sham said:
damn, just did a readup on that - thats that unischools steer project aye..?
our school didn't follow that one, entered into the Penrith Show one, conjunction with the local jail or something....?

any locals doing the Penrith Schools Ag -- Rural Olympics?
our scholl will but were no good at it. we won the penrith show display last year all im out to do is to beat bloody elizabeth macarthur! sorry to anyone offended by that but they win every year almost

Sham

92NTY6
HSC
pretti_in_pink said:
our scholl will but were no good at it. we won the penrith show display last year all im out to do is to beat bloody elizabeth macarthur! sorry to anyone offended by that but they win every year almost
ha, good stuff. probably see ya there then. hoping to better 2nd this year.
ahhh! that's excellent.. yeah! beat them again! haha.. think we've got a display this year as well - but its our first year for it. so we're not hoping for much except school exposure.

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
Sham said:
ha, good stuff. probably see ya there then. hoping to better 2nd this year.
ahhh! that's excellent.. yeah! beat them again! haha.. think we've got a display this year as well - but its our first year for it. so we're not hoping for much except school exposure.
kool we have a display this year but our yr 10's are doing it and they SUCK. its not an over statement they left the gate open, the foxes got in and killed all our chickens then to top that off they left the hose on and flooded the duck pond. shit heads. i dont think we will come a place at the rural olympics but its fun trying.

Last edited:

Sham

92NTY6
HSC
pretti_in_pink said:
kool we have a display this year but our yr 10's are doing it and they SUCK. its not an over statement they left the gate open, the foxes got in and killed all our chickens then to top that off they left the hose on and flooded the duck pond. shit heads. i dont think we will come a place at the rural olympics but its fun trying.
aha - we've passed the display job onto the Year10/11's as well. but they're an alright bunch..
yiikes, those are shocking mistakes....!!
oh yea, it's a great way to meet up with other aggies as well as picking up some pointers.

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
Sham said:
aha - we've passed the display job onto the Year10/11's as well. but they're an alright bunch..
yiikes, those are shocking mistakes....!!
oh yea, it's a great way to meet up with other aggies as well as picking up some pointers.
yer its fun to tlk to other schools about ag stuff. this year we went on camp with xavior it was ok but the chicks were bitchy but its is a vety compeditive thing

Sham

92NTY6
HSC
pretti_in_pink said:
yer its fun to tlk to other schools about ag stuff. this year we went on camp with xavior it was ok but the chicks were bitchy but its is a vety compeditive thing
yuh-huh. not too many ag-ish highs around this area that we have connections with. most don't even know that we run ag.... hm.

ahh, lucky you. our camp/day trip fell through - meant to check out Hurls' ag side but there were some issues there.

hmhm... has the ag posting ground to a halt or what..? everyone done their exam..? gotten results back..??

Sham

92NTY6
HSC
rcandelori said:
Go and milk a cow.
*scoffs* was that meant to be some form of intelligent insult...?

..least a good many of us can say we can.

smiley_1001

HSC
N/A
Hi guys...
My trial was pretty hard, there was soooo much in the exam! If i had more time i could have done better, i havent got results back yet, but fingers crossed that i passed and did ok lol.

"Go and milk a cow" - yeah dude, actually u should! Before you insult people who actually live on dairy farms, just think that the milk on YOUR cereal comes from that cow, as does heaps of other things that you eat and drink...

rcandelori

smiley_1001 said:
"Go and milk a cow" - yeah dude, actually u should! Before you insult people who actually live on dairy farms, just think that the milk on YOUR cereal comes from that cow, as does heaps of other things that you eat and drink...
My care factor remains at a wholesome zero, but thanks for trying. Keep on milking....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)