Thut III - ARGH!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Ouch!

*tina sits patiently for a reply from moonie, hoping that duckles will get the plucking she deserves*

We really should stop monopolising this forum. And Conelius was so docile that he gave me a pass for an essay ABOUT A BOOK I HAVN'T READ! Honestly, Great Gatsby was so boring, i feel like i learned more from NOT reading it. Bring back the clack!

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
*pointedly speaks only 2 tina*
well well well, isnt some one a little bitter dont u think? just coz i kicked her ass in the hatshepsut test without studying for it (unless u call our 'bouncing' on the catwalk [god that was cold!] studying).
personally, i would just like it 2 be noted on the record that duck i sobviously the one with the animal prob here. i do not like horses. they ahve rolling eyes and yellow teeth and big hooves and...need i go on? anyway, the most disturbing part i feel is that she is unable to stop misquoting me, which leads me 2 the inevitable conclusion that duck is a sick and perverted with tendencies to fantasise bout beastiality. otherwise, she would not keep harpn on bout it.
there, thats all i have 2 say
*goes back 2 ignoring duck*

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
lol, meh, im always misquoting, its what i do best!!

and as wini says, do you think the quotes would be half as funni if i didnt misquote? I mean come on!! How much amusement have we had from my misquoting Jarvs/Chrissi and the 'pants' episode!!

Dont judge me because my only talent is misquoting, im sure it will come in handy some day!! (i hope............)

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
silvermoon said:
well well well, isnt some one a little bitter dont u think? just coz i kicked her ass in the hatshepsut test without studying for it (unless u call our 'bouncing' on the catwalk [god that was cold!] studying).
Excuse me? You did not "kick" my ass! That's two tests in a row that i've come second by only half a mark. God i hate you guys.... >_<

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
tina_goes_doo said:
Excuse me? You did not "kick" my ass! That's two tests in a row that i've come second by only half a mark. God i hate you guys.... >_<
u tool tina, i wasnt talkn bout u - i was talkn bout angelduck!
and im sure tina would have gotten the same mark w/out ur help duck, wed talked bout it be4 and there didnt seem 2 be anythin new or radical in there

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Duck, i'm so glad we didn't go through the Hatshepsut test together. Then you'd never shut up about helping me... Look duckie, mucho appreciato for helping me go through my essay, you are god/pillar of knowledge etc, but please....SHUT UP!

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
ahem, in reply 2 angelduck - though god knows she doesnt deserve it - i lost all my marks but 1/2 in the NK essay through stylistic points, which really was mostly to do with the fact that i had many other things i had to do, then i got sick (note though that u dont c me harpn on bout that in half the forum) and so consequently had oh, about 5 hours to do the whole thing from scratch, finished at 2am that morning and was 2 tired/unwell 2 bother 2 go over it.
i didnt say u didnt help tina, i said that she would have done just as well without ur help. ie. u were not needed.

why r we so much bitchier in this thread?

Barb

well...."you remind me of a rose, an absolute rose"
god help us all. i know nothing about any of ancient. and somehow, i can't bring myself to care. uhoh...
i have nothing to say. i apologise for rambling. i should study for english. faretheewell

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
So what's this now? Anna, sharky and now barb.... the mafia is spreading in all directions. Go forth my minoans!!

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Sad duck. And a pointless post. Everyone knows the Minoans were boring and sucked.

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
Security alert!!

tina_goes_doo said:
So what's this now? Anna, sharky and now barb.... the mafia is spreading in all directions. Go forth my minoans!!
Hehe, good they don't suspect any of us yet...

However, I think we might have to watch out for Tina, she could be on to us and how we all turned up at once on the forums.

She's a threat to our security and integrity, we need to see what can be done about this...

MathsMan

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
this isnt here, ur hallucinating

ok, i know i wasnt gonna post here nemore, but sumthing had 2 be done.
firstly: duck...*shakes head*...theres no words really. age of empires? my 8 year old brother plays that. get a life. or, if u cant, plz dont inflict details of ur gaming life upon the rest of us.
secondly: get out of the damn forum sharky! go back to...well, i dunno...maths? *shudders* maths forum is a SCARY place! have only been in 3U forum once and ran out scared straight away. their obsessed with triangles. it isnt healthy.
thirdly: if tina tries to take over the world by with holding rice, we shall fix her easily...hold back the world soup supply! then what shall she do?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)