throwim way leg/the golden age (1 Viewer)

caroline86

Is anyone else doing these texts? I feel like I'm the only one doing them! I really need help finding out about the context in these texts!There are no other sites! HELP!!!

caroline86

Hey Binky, what do you know about personal, social, historical and cultural context for TWL and TGA

caroline86

My Conclusion: me and binky are the only people in the world doing throwim way leg and the golden age

fingolfin101

Yeah me too am doing that i've just started... Not onto The Golden Age yet
And no I don't know much about context (yet anyway)

Binky

email me-- i'm more than happy to share my 1200 word assessment with you if you want it. i'm only up to 900 words at present but i'm getting there.

Binky

read all the preface and first sections of the book, that is all about historical and cultural context, as well as personal context (ie Louis Nowra's personal notes at the beginning)

sickwithlove

Queen Beathen
HSC
OMG!!!! i posted on here asking the same thing at the start of the year and noone replied!!!! yay!!! there r other ppl not doing bnr/br!!!!! --- i'll be in touch binky!!!

Aramat

YAY! Someone else doing these texts! Is it just me or are they really really really hard! And there is no cribs! it sucks!

Leochic_86

WOOOO more people yeh my class is doing TWL adn TGA aswell yay! we just started it tho...u guys? COs we just finished the tempest.

Everlaster

hey peoples, i just noticed your thread!
im at Tafe and we did Throwim way leg and the golden age , Need help, i gots the goods!

masteraal

share the goods!!!

Oi caroline....guess who Binky is...its Maddie...lol..

let me fill the rest of u in

we are all in the same eng class :p

lol

mizz_ballerina

TWA/TGA is really difficult i personally don't like it at all it is a difficult topic to snatch out the context o well just read everything ur teacher has given u and thats the best thing i think
:rolleyes:

kritdogg

hey im not in your class maybe you could help me with some notes on throwim way leg and the golden age.. thanks xo

bazman88

We doing TWL/TGA and our teacher is pissed off with us cos none of our class have a clue what the hell she is talking about. If anyone has information that will help (no matter how small or big) plz let me kno

caroline86

it's actually not that hard to study. All you have to do is write about what it has to do with the wild... and it has heaps to do with the wild... and if you still dont have a clue... you can basically just make it all up! If you dont wanna read TWL just read a couple of random chapters.... so you have something to quote. I liked TGA. Its different and intersting.... and there is lots of stuff in it to write about the wild. Don't get stressed out about it.

:: HSC finished and done for me :) ::

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)