three sciences!! is any1 else doin 3?? (1 Viewer)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
~shinigami~ said:
Free Periods>PDHPE>Sciences :p
You already get free periods in year 11? :eek:

Damn you guys are lucky. Make good use of them! :D

P.S I personally like chemistry a bit more than physics, so count me in if you want. XD

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
Riviet said:
You already get free periods in year 11? :eek:

Damn you guys are lucky. Make good use of them! :D

P.S I personally like chemistry a bit more than physics, so count me in if you want. XD
I have a free period everyday except thursday. Free periods at the end of the day are the best because I get to go home, that's why Mondays are the best :D

Actually Monday would be so good if I didn't have to wake up at 6:30 for English Extension. :(

chocolate_lover said:
Everything > English (m0ofin doesnt agree with this!! ;))
I wholeheartedly agree. :)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Whoah shinigami, you get more free's than me, lucky you, I only get one every two days... :eek:

Last edited:
HSC
~shinigami~ said:
I have a free period everyday except thursday. Free periods at the end of the day are the best because I get to go home, that's why Mondays are the best :D
Riviet said:
Whoah shinigami, you get more free's than me, lucky you, I only get one every two days... :eek:
It probably depends on how many periods your school has each day.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
I've got four free periods every week - cos I've only got 5 lessons for both French and IPT :mad1: - but they're all in the middle of the day :S Others get to sleep in on Thursday mornings whereas I've got a morning class, and they get to go home early on Friday afternoons. Aaaaarrrrgggghhh!! >.<

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
It sux im only doing 12units including both maths and english extensions and i dont have any free periods :(

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
chocolate_lover said:
Everything > English (m0ofin doesnt agree with this!! ;))
Of course not! :D English is uber-cool!...for the time being :) English > Any social science (bleaaaarrrgghhh! @_@")

We finish at 1.14 almost everyday, so I guess the hometimes are my free periods *points and laughs at everyone else*

Chiisora

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Yes! I am doing all three sciences as well... I expected it to be hard and yes, it's quite difficult... Especially physics I might add... It's fully equations, and just because I didn't choose maths - yes I dropped maths - but physics is fully maths anyways so I guess I still have to cope with maths...

Chiisora

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
OK, it is simple equations once you know where to put all the digits in but sometimes I don't know which formula to use and that gets annoying since it has so much formulas...

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
Riviet said:
chocolate_lover said:
It probably depends on how many periods your school has each day.
My school has 5 periods Mon, Tues, Thurs & 3 Periods on Wed and 6 Periods on Friday.

The reason I get so many free periods is because I do the bare minimum of 12 units and 2 of the units are Maths Ext and Eng Ext which are both off line. :)

Chiisora

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Doesn't that mean your periods are shorter? We have 4 each day meaning the classes are like an hour and 15 minutes!! But sometimes, seniors have offline periods...

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Chiisora said:
Doesn't that mean your periods are shorter? We have 4 each day meaning the classes are like an hour and 15 minutes!! But sometimes, seniors have offline periods...
We have 9 periods on Tuesdays! *gasp*horror*shock*...but they're like 38 mins each :)

co6

Knight
HSC
I'm also doing 3 sciences, couldn't imagine putting up with anything else. For me sciences > maths > english > social sciences.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)