thread for bitter single people (2 Viewers)

django_

HSC
Whitey87 said:
i look around and see people who get too much in this life - good marks, relationships, money - and there is us that get nothin and have to bust our asses everyday to get an even break. We need to bring these people down a peg or two, give them a taste of what we normal people have to face each day - Bastards!!!
thats so true..i agree 100% but yeh...i have a bf now, YAY n we're in love:D sometimes i feel kidna bad cuz my closest friends r all miserable n dont have a bf n they really want one...but i can justify it cuz i think yeh well ive had my fair shit of bad stuff happening...this is something i deserve...and for those who r sick of all the bad stuff, TRUST me, it will one day happen to you :)

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Argonaut said:
Why do you think crowbars were invented? I agree it's flipping annoying when they decide to play tounge hockey in front of everyone. It got so bad between one couple at our school that there was actually a petition going around to punish them evrytime they did it it was so disgusting ...

lol, last year a group of guys in my year (year 12) started going out with year 7 and 8 girls, which is disturbing enough in itself, but they were being all over eachother at school, and our school held two assemblies, one for guys and one for girls, with the whole school and told them to stop doing it in the playground

69^boi

HSC
N/A
wot about tafe hot chicks dere??
coz i wont be goin uni
can i like go to uni when im 21 with no uai i heard its like a mature age entry thing?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
That's more of a question for the General Uni forum.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Single and bitter, but at least my palm is yet to be covered in hair.

BabySilver

HSC
Generator said:
Single and bitter, but at least my palm is yet to be covered in hair.
we could prolly arrange it if you really wanted.
Advanced hair.. yeah yeah

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
donnald said:
it's been so long since ive been kissed ... :p
same.....well just over a month exactly...but that was a drunken mistake, i dont even remember! :(

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
babydoll_ said:
UNSW makes me sad, the guys are either taken or don't speak English
hAHHAHA i LOVE u man, that is the best line i have heard about UNSW

that should be the motto

mathock

HSC
donnald said:
it's been so long since ive been kissed ... :p
i havent hooked up since september and havent consumed alcohol since early october....

im goin crazy!! :-S

Vulta

HSC
ppl, i defintly know how much it sucks to be single. i like to pretend its kool but wen you get to the formal and everyone is with thier date, you really kinda feel outta place. talk bout the third wheel, we could have made an army of tricycles with the amount of times i tried to hang out with one of my mates only to have they date rick up and make me feel more than a little uncomfortable. having said all that i want to know if im single by choice or not. you see i was with this girl and she broke up with me because she claimed i trained too much. so instead of stop training and have a nice gf i kept training and now i dnt have time 4 no one.

mathock

HSC
Vulta said:
ppl, i defintly know how much it sucks to be single. i like to pretend its kool but wen you get to the formal and everyone is with thier date, you really kinda feel outta place. talk bout the third wheel, we could have made an army of tricycles with the amount of times i tried to hang out with one of my mates only to have they date rick up and make me feel more than a little uncomfortable. having said all that i want to know if im single by choice or not. you see i was with this girl and she broke up with me because she claimed i trained too much. so instead of stop training and have a nice gf i kept training and now i dnt have time 4 no one.
training for what??

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
Hehehe...it's just ppl's attitude towrds happy couples....oooo jealousy
Hehehhee BUT sometimes once ur in u really wanna get out :p

Vulta

HSC
no no i do gymnastics so its either that or strength training. as for jealousyl, yeah 4 sure im jealouse. I really enjoy having sum1 there its good to be with sum 1, im not talking super serious like love and all that but a relatiuonship is a good thing to me

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
hbk_ace said:
hAHHAHA i LOVE u man, that is the best line i have heard about UNSW

that should be the motto
you could cut it down to just 'unsw makes me sad'

that way it's unisex

LazyBoy

HSC
well im very bitter about relationships so ill have my rant :p.

ive had probably the worst dating year this year... my longest 'relationship' lasted 3 weeks, and shortest lasted 3 hours. i broke up with them all so it is my fault, but i am picky. funnily enough though all the girls i meet who i know are perfect for me always have gf's (but thats how it always is) but like most nice caring guys i msot of all hate the term 'lets be friends'.

now single life is really shit, and can get depressing. but i do take comfort in knowing that id rather be single, than in a relationship where my heart isnt fully into it, which is why ive broken up with all those girls this year. so im desperate and dateless by choice, until the right girl comes along.

but im always out lookin for new friendss, and anyone wants to chat or needs a someone to listen and cheer you up... add my msn lux86au@hotmail.com

single girls please apply :p....rofl...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)