thread for bitter single people (1 Viewer)

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
I'm not a commited person so I don't really care if I'm single or not.
However I like a guy for more than a year now... =(

Am I contradicting myself...?

Oh I love Legos too ^^

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I used to have like this whole sack of lego when I was little.. the I sold it fro $8 at a garage sale about 10 years ago... My parents made me :(

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
flipsyde said:
I used to have like this whole sack of lego when I was little.. the I sold it fro $8 at a garage sale about 10 years ago... My parents made me :(
Now think about it, don't you think your childhood memory and the Lego itself worth more than $8?

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
exactly... but my parents made me sell it at our garage sale when I was 8.. I was upset but couldnt do anythign about it... no matter how much I kicked and screamed and told people it was cursed...

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
awww...
the sad bit is that you still rmb that incident! =(

PreciousVenus80

HSC
N/A
I'm single and bitter about it. Not so much because I'm nearing 30, don't have a man, my biological clock's ticking away and I'm an embarrassment to my family, but more so because of the way society is biased against us singleys.

I was trying to find a recipe to cook a roast for one on the net. Impossible. All recipes are for families. The only "serves one" recipes I found were cocktails and sandwiches.

The thought popped into my head that I might find information on a website dedicated to single people networking. Does it exist? I'm yet to find it. I only stumbled onto this page after trolling through about 500 Google hits for dating services.

In an era with unprecedented numbers of single people living alone, why is it that all political party policies are aimed at "the family"? Have they not realised that:

a) Living expenses (rent, bills) are DOUBLE when you are single;
b) Food is packaged in stupidly big quantites and it is much more expensive to buy the 'single serve' option (if it even exists);
c) It is always cheaper to 'twin-share' when travelling, not an option if you're single!;
d) People are always saying the best things in life are free- well single people don't have those things! Seeing as families have all the love and togetherness and crap, I say the Govt. should give us single people us a tax break.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
olol. Someone resurrect my For The Love Of Singularity thread for lulz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)