thread for bitter single people (1 Viewer)

SipSip

HSC
N/A
I think it really depends on how you look at the situation...being single is not bad when you have friends...and have other interests apart from longing for someone to hug and kiss every single moment...there are plenty of stuff out there to learn and experience...think of it as a chance to enjoy yourself...

Jase

HSC
I love being single.. except i'm not.. which kinda sucks..

But can anyone really imagine being with one partner for their entire lives? This is why a *majority* of relationships that start in highschool never work out, so what's the point? Unless you're in bottomless love, you'll admit that you want to experience the world before settling down... or you *could* experience it together...

Being in a relationship means great responsibility, and from great responsibility comes great power... and er.. from great power comes the one time to RULE THEM ALL!

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
Jase said:
I love being single.. except i'm not.. which kinda sucks..

But can anyone really imagine being with one partner for their entire lives? This is why a *majority* of relationships that start in highschool never work out, so what's the point? Unless you're in bottomless love, you'll admit that you want to experience the world before settling down... or you *could* experience it together...

Being in a relationship means great responsibility, and from great responsibility comes great power... and er.. from great power comes the one time to RULE THEM ALL!
lol u dont HAVE to be in a relationship....

max

That which u feel becomes
HSC
LazyBoy said:
alrighty: ppl in relationships suck. and this will be the case till im one of them. then whiney single ppl will suck

Well said son!

:vcross: :vcross: :vcross:

Cursed people of the 'taken'. *shakes fist hard at them*

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Ill be the janitor...noone ever suspects the janitor...

Yarg

HSC
yay now im a Bitter single person!

who cares about sydney!? ITS A HOLE!

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
Single and not bitter.
I don't want to rush into a relationship cos the last few times I did that didn't turn it out great.
Nuh I wanna take it slow and play the field until I find the right one.

HSC
im single im not bitter...you shouldnt be either its childish and stupid...all you got in this world is yourself...be happy that your (probably) healthy, alive and have friends

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
singles feels bit lonely sometimes..

everyone wants to be loved at times -_-" who doesnt?
i agree
im going thru a lonely phase

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
I am firmly of the belief that people are having relationships far too young nowadays. I'm a Second year uni student, and I Still don't believe that people my age are ready for relationships.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
im single im not bitter...you shouldnt be either its childish and stupid...all you got in this world is yourself...be happy that your (probably) healthy, alive and have friends
i just miss the affection.. otherwise never been happier ^^ nothin better than just being responsible for ure own ass.. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)