thread for bitter single people (1 Viewer)

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
its not disgusting, its just inconsiderate to others who are not in a relationship- making them feel uncomfortable because they are overly infutuated with someone right in front of your face

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
hahahaha
i think there are some cute gay guys....
a lot of my girl friends think gay guys are....nice :D

~~Jess~~

HSC
never been in a relationship and dont have any guy friends. my excuse is going to a girls skool all my life n moving interstate at the end of yr 9. but not sure if i have the maturity to be in a relationship seeing as i kinda shut down when it comes to even talking to a guy

BabySilver

HSC
I lied! It seems I'm not as happy being single as I thought. you know why? Freaking Spare wheel syndrome. I swear I have some how been snagged as transport and Spare wheel. Took it out on an empty road on the way home till some butch cop chick started tailing me. she gave me a waring tailed me a bit more the freked off, stil not outta my system, but i am tooo bloody tired to try taking it out on any more empty roads.

BabySilver

HSC
who the butch cop chick? nah. despite my satures & the way I present myself I wouldn't hurt a fly, but i just killed a cockroach :)

BabySilver

HSC
Nope me hunny. I'm not terribly girly. a bit blokey but not too much, and apprently i am rather humerous.

Got a problemwith it? make me your spare wheel too. everyone else seems to. *sighs*

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Hey Im not girly girly either, Im a tomboy actually and humerous... ya. But I'm not butch or anything.. Ill leave that for the dikes (not that theres anything wrong with that- I just dont swing that way).

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
hbk_ace said:
ahhaah babydoll, isnt there nice boys at UNSW for u?
UNSW makes me sad, the guys are either taken or don't speak English

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
babydoll_ said:
UNSW makes me sad, the guys are either taken or don't speak English
you hot yeah! wanna go and sekz!

Juliet

HSC
Yes i'm bitter!!! I hate Valentine's Day...

*goes to throw rocks*

danie

a fool
HSC
I really don't understand the importance and significance people place on being in a relationsip. We're seventeen, why can't we just enjoy it? I love being "single", not looking either, I couldn't imagine being commited to just one person. I mean it's nice and everything I guess, but seriously I love being pampered. I like how I can flirt and not care, I love how when I'm with my mates we can play "who would you do and where would you do him" without feeling guilty. I love that I can walk down a street and wink at a guy, get a reaction and feel all smug about it.

I love the thrill of the chase too. I've found that once I've got a guys's attention it's so boring and I get over him. My mates say that's slack but like, whatever.

But do what you want to do. Don't be bitter, you have a lifetime to look out for the right guy. Enjoy your youth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)