Thoughts: CSSA English Paper 1 (1 Viewer)

Makematics

HSC
I can still read the quotes etc and I knew most of them anyway, but that was supposed to be my perfect revision tool :(

argh idk why we even have a dog

he does nothing

eat, sleep, make a mess

so fat, so lazy
my dog is my secretary. he carries my papers around and sorts my stuff out :p

Makematics

HSC
He fell off the back veranda and broke his back and had to be put down (was about to turn 2 years old in a couple months).

Was a terrible few days.
omg that's terrible :'( i would srsly consider applying for misadventure if my dog passed :/

loversinjapan

Swag Queen
HSC
That must've sucked.

I feel for you, I had English and Business on the same day for half yearly.

TOMORROW, modules then a one night cram for legal.

Then, after LEGAL, a one night cram for sor2.

LOL. I'm living the life guys.

Looking at it now, I might do an all nighter or sorta all nighter for sor2, since I don't have an exam the next day. I'll most likely sleep before 2AM though. I slept at 10:30 yesterday for AOS paper 1, and I found that it helped me IMMENSELY in deriving techniques and completing the paper to the best of my ability (albeit time management for q5 of s1 was the only thing that went a tad wrong).

Yeeeeep, I've got the Paper 1/Musicology/Paper 2/Legal/SOR/Music Performances first week of the trials... it is safe to say that I am fucked :D

BlugyBlug

HSC
Hahaha my creative was pretty bad. Hardly related to the fishbowl.

Short answer, imo, was answered quite well. hopefully that can carry my creative.

Belonging essay on Romulus, My Father wen't okay, i suppose. Can't really tell till it's marked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)