• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Thoughts and reflections on your Yr 11 subjects? (2 Viewers)

goobi

HSC
It's so interesting seeing people's subject combinations!

And goobi, never seen a MX2er do Senior Science but your plan is kinda amazing. I'm expecting a Senior Science state rank...go go go!
HAHA thanks :)

But I'm pretty sure Hurlstone would dominate Senior Science again as they did :p

HSC
N/A

Just think of the Argand plane as a regular number plane. The x and y values correspond to the distances along the axis. Pythagoras can be used to see that . Simple Trig can be used to see that and . The point on the Argand plane is denoted by , so by adding the and values we got using our Trig, we get:

Ahh. I get it now. Fuark. Why couldn't the teacher explain like this :(
She was just like. Meh. It's easy. Do it yourself.

I dropped 4u today. I don't know if it's a good decision or not...
The school ordered 4 Terry Lee 4u textbooks for us, and they just arrived and she was going to give them to us today. I told her I was dropping and I feel kinda bad because the school bought the book for nothing :haha:

HSC
Uni Grad
SORII is amazing. For ancient religions we did Vikings, and we did an assessment about an ancient religion and I did Shinto, it's really interesting. One person is doing SORI so she attends some of our classes that actually correspondes to the topics that she is doing e.g Islam, Christianity etc. But when we are doing something else like Ancient Religions, she goes to the library but if she wants to she can come and listen in. =]

Kinda happy that I don't do any maths or science. Why - heard bad things about both subjects. I think it's just my school but for Biology they had to do a 40-page report as their assessement. T.T"

HSC
N/A

Just think of the Argand plane as a regular number plane. The x and y values correspond to the distances along the axis. Pythagoras can be used to see that . Simple Trig can be used to see that and . The point on the Argand plane is denoted by , so by adding the and values we got using our Trig, we get:

The school ordered 4 Terry Lee 4u textbooks for us, and they just arrived and she was going to give them to us today. I told her I was dropping and I feel kinda bad because the school bought the book for nothing :haha:

HSC
Uni Grad
SORII is amazing. For ancient religions we did Vikings, and we did an assessment about an ancient religion and I did Shinto, it's really interesting. One person is doing SORI so she attends some of our classes that actually correspondes to the topics that she is doing e.g Islam, Christianity etc. But when we are doing something else like Ancient Religions, she goes to the library but if she wants to she can come and listen in. =]

Kinda happy that I don't do any maths or science. Why - heard bad things about both subjects. I think it's just my school but for Biology they had to do a 40-page report as their assessement. T.T"

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC

4U is so fun though! D:

Ah well, I guess if you're happy with dropping then it's ok?

Alkanes

HSC
Prolly charged in your school fees. Nothing is free these days.

jnney

lemon
HSC
I very briefly looked through the senior science book. Quite interesting! haha. I don't know if I am going to change.

ChiMidori

HSC
SO Dropping MX1, always hated maths, biggest regret.

Also dropping 1 unit photography, waste of a good afternoon :L

Picking up extension (for 1 unit) Japanese~ :3

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I should have eaten healthier in Preliminary. Oh well, the humans were delicious anyway.

goobi

HSC
I very briefly looked through the senior science book. Quite interesting! haha. I don't know if I am going to change.
Apparently both my Physics and Chemistry teachers encouraged me to do senior science (it's not that they didn't want me to stay in their classes haha).

So I reckon I'm definitely dropping to Senior Science :)

jnney

lemon
HSC
Apparently both my Physics and Chemistry teachers encouraged me to do senior science (it's not that they didn't want me to stay in their classes haha).

So I reckon I'm definitely dropping to Senior Science :)
It'll be pretty unique though, considering my subject combination LOL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)