Those insane multiple choice questions! (1 Viewer)

jadenmaccas

HSC
Hey everyone! I am so annoyed about some of these multiple choice options that seem so similar!

In History, there are some MC questions that look easy, but very hard to answer considering the other options. Similarly in science, some of the most logical answers end up being wrong because they are trying to trick me; and on occasions where I am not being tricked, I end up thinking it is a trick! Also in English and Geography, same thing happens to me.

So, how should I tackle and these annoying questions correct once and for all?

Magical Kebab

HSC
read it more closely lol .. theres always one word that eliminates that option so you got to read it over a few times to realise it >.>
This is true.
Usually when there is two very close answers, one of them you can only conclude from relevant evidence and with the other, you must make further explorations to conclude that it is correct. Best advice, read over it and see where you are heading with thoughts.

starryblue

HSC
if u really dont get it, guess the answer. and remember not to change it unless ur sure it's definitely wrong. ur first guess is usually correct!~ =)

jnney

lemon
HSC
If you know your content really well, it shouldn't happen too often. How about you do this? Before you even look at a) b) c) d), by reading the question, formulate some sort of answer in your head and then look at your options.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)