Thongs (1 Viewer)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Yeah i don't have any dildos in my cupboard either.

They're all in my top draw. Under the bras.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
bwahaha, sorry to dredge this up, but the cousin of my best friend, her dad found her dildo and took it out to her mum and was like 'whats this?!' (fully seriously) and shes just like 'umm...you might want to put that back..' (poor sarah, she's been princessed all her life and her dad wants to believe the best in her)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
hmmm....well, how else is a dad to act? coz most other ways would prolly seem dirty

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
he could have just replaced it where he found it and never mentioned it to anyone!

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
so was he searching her room?
or did she leave it laying around so anyone could just find it?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I think he went in there looking for something, and it was in a drawer.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i love wearing thongs...if it wasnt so damn cold in winter i would wear it then too. even in pracs i wear them which is probably not a good thing but noone says anything as long as i have a coat on.
the rentals dont say anything . my dad is the biggest yobbo with the stubbie shorts , singlet and thongs *cringe*

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Thongs rule. It's so much easier to just slip on thongs rather than taking the time to tie up ur shoe laces and all that jazz.

Pharaohsam

HSC
Uni Grad
i reckon they look stupid on jeans....but they are good for the beach adn at home..but i don't where them out (other than the beach or going to like the corner shop)

roadcone

HSC
havaianas are great... i wear them everywhere pretty much (except like going out to places where they are not acceptable), i have them in lots of colours, and depending on how you wear them they can look dressy also..

DJ_Cam

Insecure Teen
HSC
N/A
steph@nie said:
So, my dad has the biggest problem with thongs (flip flops/havianas/whatever) and preaches to me the dangers of wearing them and how I might step on something, how they make me look like a derro yadda yadda.
I wear them pretty much all the time and am really tired of hearing about how daggy I look because I'm wearing brown/black/pink/white thongs.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Tell him Gucci and Emporio Armani make thongs.See what he says about them being dero then...:p

roadcone

HSC
natstar said:
havainas are awesome. Ive prolly already mentioned that I have them in 3 colours (white, pink and silver) I want a green pair next.
oh cool.. i have a green pair, white, brown, black, blue and another blue pair that i got to paint when they had painting havainas at fox studios some time ago... i want a pink pair now

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
blistered havianas

does anyone get blisters from havianas? my friend and i have been arguing endlessly abt whether or not they're really "the worlds most comfortable rubber thong" yet on thsi thread heaps of ppl complain abt how uncomfry roxy ones are.. yet i find mine really comfy!!
is sth wrong with me? or are the havianas just not suited to me?
and my friend complained that the bit btwn the toes.. was way too thick, and she couldnt even walk in them!! HMM!

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
i much prefer the billabong ones with the thin straps to havaianas
i hate how havs have such long straps!! i think theyre ugly...the billabong ones have softer rubberier straps rather than plasticy ones like havs

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I heartily endorse the great australian summer establishment of the thong.

Although I don't wear them to uni because it always involves a lot of walking and my feet start to hurt unless I'm wearing closed in shoes.

Havaianas are the only brand so far that haven't given me blisters. Although I should invest in another pair cos I only have one and they're a bit scuffed and yucky now.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
yeah my trusty havs are pretty worn out now. might get another pair

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I want some havs, but being a cheap-arse uni student, I can't justify 17 bucks or whatever for a pair of thongs.

Catwalk

HSC
trust me, you will be able to when you try them on. damn comfy, they are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)