• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

This is why gays/lesbians can't have kids (1 Viewer)

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I had lots of steroids as a child.

Difference?

Lentern

HSC
um yeah I don't believe it a matter of "freedom" over whether or not you should be allowed to inject hormones into children
This discussion has taken on a far greater life than just that and you know it. You basically impugned anyone who has a gender change as sick.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
ebony are u a fag hag

ive noticed straight (white) women have always been very dedicated to IHC objectives and have never understood why

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
This discussion has taken on a far greater life than just that and you know it. You basically impugned anyone who has a gender change as sick.
of course they're sick. I'm not opposed to informed adults chosing to do it, but to pretend it is anything other than a way to suppress the effects of a mental defect is absurd

people with x and y chromosomes are supposed to be male. Sorry that doesn't fit in with your thoroughly debunked marxist nonsense, but its true.

Last edited:

Lentern

HSC
of course they're sick. I'm not opposed to informed adults chosing to do it, but to pretend it is anything other than a way to suppress the effects of a mental defect is absurd

people with x and y chromosomes are supposed to be male. Sorry that doesn't fot in with your thoroughly debunked marxist nonsense, but its true.
Marxist? You're extraordinary when you've realized you've backed a loser, you'll try and bring religion into it, when that doesn't work you'll give economics a run. Bring in national security Sylvy, come on we know you want to?

Your line of argument is extraordinarily superficial, based upon this shallow idea that humans are merely and exclusively their external physique. They are so much more.

Garygaz

HSC
when i was 11, i thought pokemon was real.

that about sums up the merits behind trusting an 11 year old on what gender they should be.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Well I'm not a straight white woman.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Marxist? You're extraordinary when you've realized you've backed a loser, you'll try and bring religion into it, when that doesn't work you'll give economics a run. Bring in national security Sylvy, come on we know you want to?
I'm not talking about economics. Are you seriously unaware of the marxian theory of gender?

Your line of argument is extraordinarily superficial, based upon this shallow idea that humans are merely and exclusively their external physique. They are so much more.
Why would god create someone to think they're the opposite gender to their sex? Why such an individual be possibly be favoured by natural selection?

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
hahahahh

im a doggy identifier

gonna get on all fours and crawl around eat some doggy bikkies

hoooowl hooowl

IM A DOG HOW CAN YOU SAY IM NOT

VALIDATE ME

VALIDATE ME

Garygaz

HSC
hahahahh

im a doggy identifier

gonna get on all fours and crawl around eat some doggy bikkies

hoooowl hooowl

IM A DOG HOW CAN YOU SAY IM NOT

VALIDATE ME

VALIDATE ME
i spat water on my keyboard

Lentern

HSC
when i was 11, i thought pokemon was real.

that about sums up the merits behind trusting an 11 year old on what gender they should be.
Well then you were pretty stupid.

Garygaz

HSC
in lenterns world:

6 year old boy convinced he wants to be soldier
'nonono he knows what he wants, his age is irrelevant, we cannot deprive him of what his inner-being wants'

give him gun and send him to war

Lentern

HSC
I'm not talking about economics. Are you seriously unaware of the marxian theory of gender?

Why would god create someone to think they're the opposite gender to their sex? Why such an individual be possibly be favoured by natural selection?
Yes but don't pretend you didn't bring Marx into it to try erect an attack on some sort of Lee Rhiannon leftist nutter. I'm not debating religion, I don't believe god created any humans let alone the one in question so there is no sense barking up that tree. I don't see why anyone would be disadvantaged by it except whereby people like you feel the need to exercise your irrational prejudices on them.

Lentern

HSC
in lenterns world:

6 year old boy convinced he wants to be soldier
'nonono he knows what he wants, his age is irrelevant, we cannot deprive him of what his inner-being wants'

give him gun and send him to war
Oh that's just stupid. It's tantamount to saying a child says he's in pain but because he's been looked after perfectly well you just ignore the complaints because a child couldn't possibly know that he's fallen ill. I mean fuck off.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I don't see why anyone would be disadvantaged by it except whereby people like you feel the need to exercise your irrational prejudices on them.
lol

no evolutionary advantage for men to be masculine

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I think if your child was depressed, disinterested and detached from the world you would do everything in your powers to make them feel accepted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)