• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

This is why gays/lesbians can't have kids (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
lol there is nothing wrong with thinking you're a girl when you're actually a boy

you're a creationist, really

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
same as pretending an ugly girl wearing makeup is attractive. Doesn't hurt you, makes them feel better.
what makes you think we do that

im not patronising a bunch of deviants to make their makebelieve feel more real sorry

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
i can be whatever i want to be
s
tarting tomorrow im going to be an abo

wheres me benefits give me smock cuz

Lentern

HSC
lol there is nothing wrong with thinking you're a girl when you're actually a boy

you're a creationist, really
Not a young earth creationist. I can not believe how backward, how anti-scientific, how hopelessly conservative your views on gender are.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
well really you wouldn't know she was ugly untill she get's home. And why are you sneaking into her bedroom?

You don't know any better, and wouldn't you prefer to see lots of attractive people about ?

sometimes I think I'm a dog, is that so wrong. My parents fed me dog food and called me fido for half a year and I grew out of it.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
well really you wouldn't know she was ugly untill she get's home. And why are you sneaking into her bedroom?

You don't know any better, and wouldn't you prefer to see lots of attractive people about ?

sometimes I think I'm a dog, is that so wrong. My parents fed my dog food and called me fido for half a year and I grew out of it.
lol

ebony seriously you cannot conceal ugliness with makeup

those "celeb makeup exposes" always try to make this out

then when i see these good looking models without makeup on and im just like

yeah ill still fuck them hard

Lentern

HSC
i can be whatever i want to be
s
tarting tomorrow im going to be an abo

wheres me benefits give me smock cuz
Well you would note with regard to aborigines that a big part of the legal classification has to do with self-identification.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I absolutely guarantee you that you can.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Not a young earth creationist. I can not believe how backward, how anti-scientific, how hopelessly conservative your views on gender are.

lol so god purposely makes people believe they have a different gender to their sex hahahahaahahahahaha

LonelyWolf

HSC
they shouldn't have been allowed to have a child in the first place

Last edited:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
sometimes I think I'm a dog, is that so wrong. My parents fed me dog food and called me fido for half a year and I grew out of it.
I thought you meant "dog" as "ugly bitch" and then I kept reading and lol'd muchly.

Lentern

HSC
lol so god purposely makes people believe they have a different gender to their sex hahahahaahahahahaha
I don't know why you're bringing religion into this and at any rate I would have thought you'd agree that someone's religious views shouldn't impact upon other peoples freedoms. That being said I've stated numerous times that I don't think there has been any divine intervention on earth since the assumption of Mary. My faith is very much of the type that God got the ball rolling but, with a few notable exceptions, he has more or less left it alone since then.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
um yeah I don't believe it a matter of "freedom" over whether or not you should be allowed to inject hormones into children

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)