this girl [not troll] (1 Viewer)

imZerroo

HSC
have not :p this is totally my first thread i have :(
stop making me out to be some creep if u wanna keep sharing my maths book :p
so what i have to be nice to you just so that i can share a maths book with you? wow no thank you.
i will borrow one myself :p

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I think you should go for it.

If it's that important to you and you think she'd be more happy with you.

Just don't be a cheater. She'll break up with him if she actually wants you and if she doesn't she'll turn you down.

You might lose a friend, you might not - but most important is you'll know you've tried.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
thanks for the real talk. i dont think ill end up doing it though. i think its cuz ive watched too many hollywood movies which has planted all these unrealistic plans in my head. w/e, ill give up and move on i guess.

ih150

HSC
N/A
Don't go for it. There'll be other girls like her.

L

quit bos forever 23/01/07
Under the Tuscan Sun, as per usual, fuckan tearin
HSC
N/A
ok so i have this good friend who is female. ive known her for over 5 years now and iono, we just seem to "click". we never run out of things to talk about and share similar interests even though we study completely different degrees (she does comm).

but the problem is, shes been in a long term relationship ever since i met her (so no i never really had a chance).
ive liked her for a while, but i cant do anything since it will be unfair to her and i dunno if she feels the same way. am i fucked? time to move on?
i understand the situation and probably have this with a couple of female friends. in reality i'm a super ch7rming guy and not really abo

anyway i just see more people like come on who cares until you're 45 (not too long for me lol()

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)