this girl [not troll] (1 Viewer)

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
ok so i have this good friend who is female. ive known her for over 5 years now and iono, we just seem to "click". we never run out of things to talk about and share similar interests even though we study completely different degrees (she does comm).

but the problem is, shes been in a long term relationship ever since i met her (so no i never really had a chance).
ive liked her for a while, but i cant do anything since it will be unfair to her and i dunno if she feels the same way. am i fucked? time to move on?

Haemolymph

Banned
HSC
She's been in a committed relationship for over five years. I'd say you have no chance.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
She's been in a committed relationship for over five years. I'd say you have no chance.
yes, but the boyfriend is a complete dud. shes too good for him imho. but yeh, i guess so.
i had a dream where i was at their wedding and yelled out "i object"

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Here's a suggestion for ya (free of charge!!!)

The best partner that will last the longest, is one you find attractive and doesn't annoy the shit out of you. You don't need shit in common, you just need to be able to talk and have sex. Standard social skills. If you can both come home and be happy to see each other, without having put your dick in another person on the way home, there, done.

Congrats you just got a wife.

Haemolymph

Banned
HSC
yes, but the boyfriend is a complete dud. shes too good for him imho. but yeh, i guess so.
i had a dream where i was at their wedding and yelled out "i object"
You sound horrible. Just except the way it is and be glad you are at least her friend.

anne1010

HSC
ok so i have this good friend who is female. ive known her for over 5 years now and iono, we just seem to "click". we never run out of things to talk about and share similar interests even though we study completely different degrees (she does comm).

but the problem is, shes been in a long term relationship ever since i met her (so no i never really had a chance).
ive liked her for a while, but i cant do anything since it will be unfair to her and i dunno if she feels the same way. am i fucked? time to move on?
is she hot?

imZerroo

HSC
is she hot?
bro, you're such a creep, every thread you ask if the chick is hot :p

@OP, how long have you liked her? liking her for 5 years and not making a move sounds painful. has she given you any signs though? is she touchy?

anne1010

HSC

@OP, how long have you liked her? liking her for 5 years and not making a move sounds painful. has she given you any signs though? is she touchy?
have not :p this is totally my first thread i have :(
stop making me out to be some creep if u wanna keep sharing my maths book :p

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC

It's a very important question, if she isn't hot it isn't worth it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)