There's Something about Miriam... (1 Viewer)

Brad

But, the thing is the men are being decieved glycerine, not the transgender issue, but the fact that it wasn't their choice to be in this "relationship"

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
true, and I don't agree with the deception (tho it is entertaining), but I just think it's kind of off how you're all "ewww, how gross"

rumour

HSC
Okay two questions -how can M wear bikini without it's dick showing?????
Also if M wants to be a girl, then why not cut it off?

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
that songwriter guy is such a retard!! its like always everything he says is a bit of a *wtf*? ahhaha

i like the chef the most... cuz he acutalli looked non childlish and alrightie looking..

but all the guys are play guys...... notice how when the host asked them wot they thought of miriam.... the first thing they all said was that she has a good body....

and sitting around chatting while naked? hahahahha they were soooo drunk and wasted ahha

and as for miriam... she looks dumb too.... and the whole twisting hair while talking is ahh..*shivers* hahah

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
that songwriter guy is such a retard!! its like always everything he says is a bit of a *wtf*? ahhaha
i think i already said this but omg i can't stand him!! hehe. the funniest bit was when said something like 'i wouldnt be with a flat-chested girl, cos it would be a bit like kissing a boy, really, wouldnt it?'

heheheheheh

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
well datz cuz he is a bit flabbyish himself.. so must find a gal with some meat.. hahhahhaha

its easi for me to laugh..but he looked totalli ridiculous when he got rescued cuz he was abt to drown...... i sorta guessed he would ask for help first.. cuz he doesnt look v fit.. :p

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
haha i heard that each guy got 300, 000 pounds as compensation once they found out miriam was a man, coz they were all so peeved

:kaz.n:

HSC
Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
haha i heard that each guy got 300, 000 pounds as compensation once they found out miriam was a man, coz they were all so peeved
oh really :eek:...i heard they got nuffin! :D sucked in to them :p

:kaz.n:

HSC
hahahahaha how corny was the newspaper add they ALL replied too!

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Originally posted by :kaz.n:
hahahahaha how corny was the newspaper add they ALL replied too!
hahaha i know!!!

if they hadn't shown us exactly what the ad said, i may have had a *tiny* bit more respect for them.

but whatever. they all suck. :p

KfWang

what did the add say??

oh and i was told that M hides her schlong by stickytaping it to her body to try and hide it, though i dont know how it doesnt show through a swimming costume..
yuh i agree with truly-in-biss tht hair twisting thing freacked me out.. its makes your think : "HOLY SHIT, THAT GUY IS TWISTING HIS HAIR" and its like one of those things that just arent mean to be.....

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Originally posted by KfWang
what did the add say??

oh and i was told that M hides her schlong by stickytaping it to her body to try and hide it, though i dont know how it doesnt show through a swimming costume..
yuh i agree with truly-in-biss tht hair twisting thing freacked me out.. its makes your think : "HOLY SHIT, THAT GUY IS TWISTING HIS HAIR" and its like one of those things that just arent mean to be.....
lol i have no idea how he can do it without anyone noticing!!

the ad said something like 'young single males, are you ready for the sexual experience of a lifetime with a young mexican model? call now .. blah blah'

haha pretty funny :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by virgin^sexy
lol i have no idea how he can do it without anyone noticing!!

the ad said something like 'young single males, are you ready for the sexual experience of a lifetime with a young mexican model? call now .. blah blah'

haha pretty funny :p
well theres your first warning :S mexican!!

ally15

Beep.
HSC
i heard that the hormone things she (he?)....she-he took when she was 11 made her thing shrink...or she could be just wearing really tight undies that flattens it down......ok eww.
i wanna c a pic of miriam when she was a guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)