There's Something about Miriam... (1 Viewer)

T

timbk2

There's Something about Mariam...

soon to be on channel 7.
anyone going to watch it? i probably wont... but it sounds funny. Reality TV is really running out of ideas when they start tricking guys into falling for a transvestite

Contestants Sue British Reality Dating Show

Some reality TV producers in Britian must have been inspired by the movie, The Crying Game:

The men claim they were tricked into kissing, cuddling and holding hands with the "woman", Miriam, and say it was only after three weeks of filming that they were told she was male.

While viewers know from the start that Miriam is a male-to-female transsexual, the contestants, who include a Royal Marine commando, a ski instructor and an ex-lifeguard, only discover the truth when Miriam picks the winner and then lifts up her skirt.

One contestant was so furious he is said to have punched the show's producer when he found out.

The men are suing Sky TV and the producers of the show, which is called, There's Something About Mariam.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Re: There's Something about Mariam...

Originally posted by timbk2
soon to be on channel 7.
anyone going to watch it? i probably wont... but it sounds funny. Reality TV is really running out of ideas when they start tricking guys into falling for a transvestite
channel 10 i think ;)
But definitely one of the best secrets on reality tv!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i think its channel ten isnt it? coz its gunna clash with my all saints on a tuesday...
lol...i might tape the first episode and watch it later, see if its decent or not...
but yeah, i dont think its fair on the contestants to get them to snog some 'woman' to find out its really a guy...or whatever...like for guys, i think that would be a pretty major shock.

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
i think its channel ten isnt it? coz its gunna clash with my all saints on a tuesday...
lol...i might tape the first episode and watch it later, see if its decent or not...
but yeah, i dont think its fair on the contestants to get them to snog some 'woman' to find out its really a guy...or whatever...like for guys, i think that would be a pretty major shock.
Why not tape all saints?? Mariam sounds so much more interesting!!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Snapwizard
Why not tape all saints?? Mariam sounds so much more interesting!!
wash your mouth out, you blasphemous git!
lol

Seabiscuit

HSC
Originally posted by timbk2
the contestants, who include a Royal Marine commando, a ski instructor and an ex-lifeguard, only discover the truth when Miriam picks the winner and then lifts up her skirt.
Hahaha! "SURPRISE!!!"
Oh its so cruel though.. poor men!

T

timbk2

well apparently one of the guys did punch out the producer.. lol

ay_caramba

Crazily Sane.
HSC
hahahahahahaha.... now thats good entertainment

thats all. :)

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
THATS SO MEAN!!! i feel sorry for the guys...i mean thats screwing with their head bad....

some other show did something where the guy was being told someone had a crush on him and he was sitting waiting for the girl to come out and instead it was a bloke but in the end everyone gave him such a hard time that he killed himself

T

timbk2

i heard in the final episode to reveal the truth... the guy/girl lifts up the skirt.. rofl

:kaz.n:

HSC
Originally posted by super katie
god compared to this, the twist in average joe is nothing
so true...the twist in average joe was sucky anyway

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
rofl at the show, reality tv has just goooone too far this time ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)