The X Factor (1 Viewer)

Fry

Annegelic said:
i don't mean as in, andrew & james are full on best buddies with the judges, i meant, that the banter that goes on between them all is very entertaining & amusing.. usually when they're paying out dicko, or cracking jokes or some crap. i've met those 2 after a show in idol 1 and they're genuinely funny in real life.

and yeah, they drag things out.... but uh, that's kind of their job ? they don't do that to piss everyone off, i'm sure the idol producers tell them to do that.

oh and who's gonna win x factor.... one of the groups, definitely. go random !
i don't find it amusing, it seems so...staged. in the first few episodes they were like 'hey Ian Dickson. we're just gonna call you Dicko from now on cos you're an ass and it sounds funny'.

no wonder you like them, you've got a soft spot for them because you have met them. i know it's not their fault that they drag things out. my point is the Aussie version takes too long. i hate how the show sometimes goes for 90 minutes when it could've easily been condensed to an hour. sometimes it even goes overtime. :mad:

Amryllis

HSC
Yeah, I really hate how they always drag it out so much, and how they keep saying "after the break". It's bloody torture!

I'm quite happy with the new American Idol season coz they're showing it at a much faster pace, so you get to the good bits much quicker. I'm more interested in the top 24 than early auditions where you get all these obnoxious people, thinking that they're the next idol when they can't even sing in tune.

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Is it just me, or is that judge ( the preist guy with the glasses ) a little sus.

I swear he is some sort of shifty pedo.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
i love russell!!!! i have a soft spot for country boys hehe, i voted for him - twice!!! i've never voted for anything like that before - i hated idol but i love x-factor. i thought roslynn was good and i also love jacob and vince and gemma. except i missed gemma and russell's performances!! (stupid brothers) but when they did a review of the night, they both sounded really good. yay!!! good talent!!!

Fry

X Factor is so crap. Mark is soooo up himself and thinks he is the show. i miss Dicko :(

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
i don't watch much x-factor or oz idol..

but GO RANDOM and Vince!!!!

hope Random will win =D

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
nah... Random is > than Vince. The groups will win over the individuals :)

Amryllis

HSC
Nah.. I knew The Brothership would be going. They weren't all that great - they chose the wrong song to sing. I reckon Janie deserves a spot more than them. She's got class.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Kaya are different and all, but i don't think i like their sound. and the fact they don't wear shoes....... is kinda gross. it's a stage. fair enough if you're at home.. but yeh.

Janie bored the shit outta me =/ She won't last long.

The brothership weren't great, but they weren't crap either. i just think they're hot :D

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
hmmm...those guys arent that good at choosing names...

I liked the brothership more but I think Jani did sing better...so much emotions...

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
Annegelic said:
Janie bored the shit outta me =/ She won't last long.
i agree with annegelic. Kaya's unique but i dont really like their type of music, they wont win muahaha.. GO RANDOM!!

Amryllis

HSC
I don't like Kaya either also because I don't like their music (I thought they were good at the auditions though) - it's so weird and hippy. They just kinda sing the same lyrics over and over again and it gets kinda annoying. And the sounds that they make are really weird sometimes. I don't like the fact that they don't wear shoes either... :p

sfk_fan

HSC
shows like these are unfair to the bands that actually have some talent. they work their arse off to play in pubs and clubs, and then a crap reality show comes along and boosts nobodies to the status of a music star. it shouldnt work like that.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
sfk_fan said:
shows like these are unfair to the bands that actually have some talent. they work their arse off to play in pubs and clubs, and then a crap reality show comes along and boosts nobodies to the status of a music star. it shouldnt work like that.
lol um.. yeah, what do you think these people have been doing before going on the show ? I know the brothership have been a band for 10 years and have performed in pubs and stuff regularly 'til getting on the show, same as one of the old over 25'ers (russell ? that country guy) who's a regular at his local pub.

sfk_fan

HSC
Annegelic said:
lol um.. yeah, what do you think these people have been doing before going on the show ? I know the brothership have been a band for 10 years and have performed in pubs and stuff regularly 'til getting on the show, same as one of the old over 25'ers (russell ? that country guy) who's a regular at his local pub.
it's all about the process, they shouldn't need a show. there's plenty of people who would agree with me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)