The X Factor (2 Viewers)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
LMAO i so knew russell was gonna be in the final.
australia is so predictable. stupid, but predictable.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Survivor39 said:
Did Vince sang "Beautiful Soul" really crap and out of breath? Or was it just the song? I remember hearing the original and it wasn't that CRAP! >.<

Apparently I am the only one that was not deaf when he sang it. I'm glad he's gone..

Amryllis

HSC
*JAW DROPS*

OMG!!! Are you f-king serious?! I taped the show tonight and havent watched it. I can't believe Russell is still in and Vince is gone!!! I so thought that it would be between Random and Vince!!! Random is so going to win now.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
i wasn't watching, cos i was actually doing my assingment for once, but i could hear my sis yelling out about how she couldn't believe Russel got through...and then later about how Vincent got out.

wah... i can't believe this.... i thought Russel would go out for sure. i thought he would have gone out much earlier...but this time...argh...

gosh, no offence, but just who the hell voted for him?? most ppl seem unsupporting towards him. maybe it's more the oldies who are into the typical aussie image. it's been rigged i say

vote ppl !!
i refuse to believe Russel has a chance against Random

*mel*

OMG!!! Vince!!! :( Who the hell voted for Russell? Poor vince he was soooo much better than russell.
I swear, if Random doesn't win... Australia's gone nuts!

aimstar555

HSC
now i don't wanna offend ne one thats a vince fan, and i liked him 2 (he can sing-unlike russel) but who does he remind u of?? Aust idol winner....fro....very similar style...that's all i'm saying!
i'm just glad that NO ONE in kate's group got into the final. LONG LIVE THE KATE-HATE CLUB!!

*mel*

aimstar555 said:
now i don't wanna offend ne one thats a vince fan, and i liked him 2 (he can sing-unlike russel) but who does he remind u of?? Aust idol winner....fro....very similar style...that's all i'm saying!
i'm just glad that NO ONE in kate's group got into the final. LONG LIVE THE KATE-HATE CLUB!!
yeah... i guess he's a bit like guy. but guy didn't do all the dance moves and their voices were pretty different. but yeah that's the good thing - kate's out of it!! yay!!!

Well russell is the shannon wannabe, so Random are the only individuals left.
Go RANDOM!!!!

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
wtf?! Vince got the boot? daym.. i didn't watch it On sun/Mon .. i only found out during commercial break..
Random Vs Russell? LOL RANDOM's GONNA WIN :p

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
i know aye...I only knew vincent was gone through the ads. i was like...wtf...russell is still here? who the hell voted for that guy??

Well...random has gotta win then...although australia does seem to like to vote for the underdog hmmm...but I think we've got more than enough english singing old guys hmphh.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
v sia said:
The only similaity i can think of is that they both sing and they are both male thats about it .
And they both have a country twang, and country-ing up certain songs that should never be countried-up. And they irritate the hell out of me...and probably a lot of other ppl too...and you get the idea.

0Jade0

HSC
They both are using the 'aussie battler' thing.
They both sound like shit aswell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)