• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The X Factor (2 Viewers)

*mel*

simmic said:
where there a bottom 3 then? or only a bottom 2?

haha...as soon as kaya started singing their first original song that night i knew it was suicide
there was only a bottom 2. sorry bout that - im so dumb!

yeah that "your lips" song... hmmm... it's true what the judges say though. Their songs don't have any climax. It's just the same all the way through, dont u reckon?

v sia

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
there was only a bottom 2. sorry bout that - im so dumb!

yeah that "your lips" song... hmmm... it's true what the judges say though. Their songs don't have any climax. It's just the same all the way through, dont u reckon?
This show compared to American idol / Australian idol is just pitiful , i cant believe people watch this crap , even Popstars ( contestent wise ) had better singers . The only singer in my opinion that comes close to having the " X Factor " is that asian chick that got booted out .

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
v sia - so don't watch. no one's forcing you to.

and there were no asians in the comp, you're probly talking about roslynn who is from new zealand (or some other islander country).

*mel*

v sia said:
This show compared to American idol / Australian idol is just pitiful , i cant believe people watch this crap , even Popstars ( contestent wise ) had better singers . The only singer in my opinion that comes close to having the " X Factor " is that asian chick that got booted out .
Please don't come here and bag us out about watching the show. Obviously you've watched it... How would you know that it's "crap" and know about the contestants if you haven't watched it?

Go and do something more useful with your time than bagging out people for something that you have done yourself.

Amryllis

HSC
I'm kinda glad that Kaya's gone. But Russell MUST go next week! His singing is so flat and emotionless - so what if he has a rock voice and can kinda sing? I don't think any of his performances so far are any good. It's boring watching him.

Yeah~ I hate people who trash the TV show and that the thread was created for and people who watch it, when they obviously have watched it themselves. Hypocrisy anyone?

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
vince is.... what random are, i think. dunno. not kiwi, but something else.

0Jade0

HSC
Vince is Kiwi

the Random Boys- Donald, TJ, Wayne and Jesse are Samoan
XY is Tongan

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
Yeah, I cant decide between Vince and Random, Random sing better and put on a better performance but Vince is soooo cute. No matter who of them two wins they will both be making a cd in no time. Russell is so going home tomorrow night!!!!

0Jade0

HSC
Russel- First INXS, then Pearl Jam and now he thinks he is Freddie Mercury... Fuck off!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Did Vince sang "Beautiful Soul" really crap and out of breath? Or was it just the song? I remember hearing the original and it wasn't that CRAP! >.<

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
0Jade0 said:
Vince is Kiwi

the Random Boys- Donald, TJ, Wayne and Jesse are Samoan
XY is Tongan
righto. you've done your research :)

god i hate russell so fkn much. :chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw:
random > vince, tonight. didn't like vince's songs at all :/

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
I liked Random's first song, i thought the did a really good job. Russel killed "the reason" which i used to love..that man pisses me off. I didnt hear the rest cos i went and talked on the phone for over an hour. Oh wells. I'll see the previews tonight.

Im undecided on who should win though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)