The Woolworths Thread (2 Viewers)

HSC
I did 4-7 supervision today. Weird story, our 3IC is on a toil day, our 4IC called in sick, CSM has just gone on holidays. So at 8am my 2IC rang me and asked me to work, I said no, she had no problems with me saying no. She then went on to call all of the other sup-trained people, everyone else said no as well.
So around 3.15 I'm walking into the shopping centre. My 2IC had just gone out for a smoke when she ran up to me and gave me a sob story about how everyone was sick and how she was doing open-close by herself. I kind of felt sorry for her because if I knew that our 4IC had called in sick I would have gone in. But she said not to worry and that it was my day off and that was that, she'd just have to do close herself.

Now you have to remember that my 2IC and I don't get along at all. So I went back into the store and found our new/old SSM (my sleazebag SSM left last week, and we've had this woman before - we're friends ever since she dressed me at the hospital after I hurt my shoulder), and asked if they needed someone for close. So yeah, I closed.

I only had to take a zillion trips to the safe though. The new liquor 2IC is actually a gem and can usually make sure her draws are spot checked before she leaves. So I went in and got her tills out and just presumed the keys were in there (like they usually are). Got upstairs and realised they weren't. So I ran back downstairs, got them, opened and closed the safe back up. Then went to put the keys back in the security box when the homeshop 2IC found me and asked if the smokeshop keys were in the security box - and back to the safe I went.

Annoying. Slack afternoon but, I hope everything was okay.

Last edited:

ekul444

HSC
N/A
man those people on that fb group are so frustrating. i just want to go on there and destroy them all. i lol when they are like 'oh yeah i bet they lost so many customers on the weekend' cause we actually did 15k over forecast on Saturday. and they're like 'oh yeah im so cool cause i fill a whole trolley and dump it at the checkout'. they really need to get a life if this is all they care about. idiots.

HSC
man those people on that fb group are so frustrating. i just want to go on there and destroy them all. i lol when they are like 'oh yeah i bet they lost so many customers on the weekend' cause we actually did 15k over forecast on Saturday. and they're like 'oh yeah im so cool cause i fill a whole trolley and dump it at the checkout'. they really need to get a life if this is all they care about. idiots.
I know, we have been up on forecast every single day since the change. They need better banks, IMO.

You should though, they need someone other than yoddle to pick on ;)

ekul444

HSC
N/A
I know, we have been up on forecast every single day since the change. They need better banks, IMO.

Yet again its just Woolies taking the blame because they are who the customer deals with first. Exactly the same as if a company stops manufacturing a product, Woolies is first in line so they take the blame.

I would, but I don't intend wanting to leave woolies anytime in the very near future, and I don't want to jeopardise my job :p

yoddle

is cool
HSC

Could not agree more. Omg this one woman was like "I have always shopped at Coles and will continue to do so." . . . . WHY THE FUCK HAVE YOU EVEN JOINED THE GROUP THEN?

They hate me so much.

HSC
Could not agree more. Omg this one woman was like "I have always shopped at Coles and will continue to do so." . . . . WHY THE FUCK HAVE YOU EVEN JOINED THE GROUP THEN?

They hate me so much.
Its still funny. I want to add something along the lines of, look, I agree you should boycott woolworths, so I don't have to deal with YOU.
Who the hell is with a financial institution for everyday spending that only gives them 4 eftpos transactions. Seriously, I use eftpos for EVERYTHING.

Its hard to take people seriously when they can't spell basic words. Nice work.

yoddle

is cool
HSC
"yoddle, you'll probably find that I am a highly educated person and am able to form my own opinions without being 'educated' by a checkout chick. I am not oblivious to the other side of the argument...but I don't choose to be on that side and quite frankly your arguments are rather pathetic. The bottom line is Woolies care more about $$$ than their customers. Full stop.

Maybe when you're older you will understand."

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

HSC
"yoddle, you'll probably find that I am a highly educated person and am able to form my own opinions without being 'educated' by a checkout chick. I am not oblivious to the other side of the argument...but I don't choose to be on that side and quite frankly your arguments are rather pathetic. The bottom line is Woolies care more about $$$ than their customers. Full stop.

How fucking condescending is that?
And all the people who want to leave full trolleys at the checkout, I feel like saying 'why not, stock return is actually one of the best jobs ever'.

Just think, you've got what, a week left?

brookie94

HSC
How fucking condescending is that?
And all the people who want to leave full trolleys at the checkout, I feel like saying 'why not, stock return is actually one of the best jobs ever'.

Just think, you've got what, a week left?
haha I totally agree! Much rather being returning stock than dealing with stupid customers who don't know shit lol

brookie94

HSC

Which group is this on? I can't seem to find it??

Last edited:

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Lol I might have to join so I can troll. I always use a debit card, but always use savings so it wouldn't affect me anyway. The way I see it is it is the consumers problem, not Woolworths'. I mean seriously, who pays bank fees these days? Most banks are fee free if you deposit $x/month (ie your wages). Stupid customers will always be stupid.

HSC
I'm so sick of customers who are giving me mouthfuls because we NO longer allow credit debit cards.
I went into work yesterday with the CAFS baby and my god, so many customers staring at me and my boss made baby noises at it lol

brookie94

HSC
lol, did you get through to the page though?
now i did. thanks for the link :)
and the comment you commented, i responded.
lol your comment made me laugh haha stop stirring! :p
and poor townie got a bit axed aswell when he responded to the idiot saying they were going to leave trolleys, but, you know what, when has a full trolley been left long enough to be dumped. we are not that lazy or stupid and im sure grocery staff would put their fair share back as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)