• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Woolworths Thread (1 Viewer)

brookie94

HSC
I know it's been asked before buuut... Induction. What will it involve? It's over 2 afternoon what will the 1st and 2nd days involve?
Thankyou !!! :)

HSC
^ You just watch a few videos, fill out few sheets. practice lifting techniques, get talked to by other people who work there and in other departments. Plus you get your new shirt at the end of the first night :) god it seems so long ago since i did it!

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
No way! The nightfill shirts are the best of all of them. Seriously the management/supervision shirts look like pyjamas.
I was seeing them from a distance initially and they looked all black with a green stripe and I thought they looked great. But when I got closer I saw they were terrible. I actually liked the striped management shirts lol.

HSC
I know it's been asked before buuut... Induction. What will it involve? It's over 2 afternoon what will the 1st and 2nd days involve?
Thankyou !!! :)
I think Killer Cupcake summarised it pretty well, but make sure that you have your banking details and tfn.
Oh, and the name of your account is NOT SAVINGS. its like "John Smith" - like the actual name that your account is in. Unfortunately so many people make this mistake ;)

Craven

HSC
Actually your store should have got your bank details BEFORE induction so they can pay you for it....

yoddle

is cool
HSC
Can we please be shallow and rate the models on the total image site?

The guy with the enormous mouth is gross, but the produce guy molesting the cauliflowers is definitely up to standard. Chick in hat is hot too if you're into that.

HSC

The guy with the enormous mouth is gross, but the produce guy molesting the cauliflowers is definitely up to standard. Chick in hat is hot too if you're into that.
You're lucky that I have an exam tomorrow, so I'll definately partake.

MainLogin Men's Spot Shirt-S/S&cname=Men's Shirts
Not bad, a bit skinny. Hair is a bit rank though.

MainLogin Men's Spot Shirt- L/S&cname=Men's Shirts
Man boobs, plus pants are too high

MainLogin Men's Plain Shirt-S/S&cname=Men's Shirts
Pants wayyy too high, should never have had a modelling career ;)

MainLogin Men's Plain Shirt-L/S&cname=Men's Shirts
Reminds me of an Australian Idol contestant

MainLogin Ladies Spot Shirt-L/S&cname=Ladies Shirts
None of these chicks are going to look good with long sleeve shirts tucked in.

MainLogin Ladies Comfort Plain Shirt-S/S&cname=Ladies Shirts
Would look better in the fitted shirt. Whats up with the white fingernails.

Gah, my 2IC just rang me and now I forgot where I'm up to.

MainLogin Ladies Fashion Spot Shirt-S/S&cname=Ladies Shirts
She's allright, like her hair but not her nose.

MainLogin Ladies Spot Shirt-3/4 Sleeve&cname=Ladies Shirts
Looks way too keen.

Okay, I'm done now. This is so superficial and pathetic.

HSC
ahahaha just saw a shot of woolworths on the news, the chick is supposed to be serving a customer but she's navigating the spot check menu.
lol at ron wilson on channel ten saying that people should reject woolworths "inflitrating their lives".

lacho95

HSC
Yo, so i had an account on tio but i wanted to see what the petrol shirts looked like so i made an account with that using all my correct detail (fuck im an idiot) and now when i log in its woolies petrol... lol, and now i can't make a new account for woolworths coz i used my real employee # when i made the petrol account. If that makes any sense.

lacho95

HSC
Does it matter if i just put one digit off my employee # and act like a mistake so i can just make a new account?? My SSM will recognise the name amyway...

kahlanei

HSC
I'd just call them and be like "I was really tired and just clicked the wrong one, can I change it?"

They should be able to fix it...

So do you get different employee numbers for each position you get with a woolies company? Coz I'll be starting a second job with petrol soon... Darnit, that means I have to memorize another number! Damn! :p

lacho95

HSC
So do you get different employee numbers for each position you get with a woolies company? Coz I'll be starting a second job with petrol soon... Darnit, that means I have to memorize another number! Damn! :p
I'm pretty certain its the same. After all, it is your "employee #" over the whole Woolworths Limited brand.

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
Why are you getting them sent to your work? I put my home address in?
And I didn't know what the employee number was so I just put like 111111, but now I take it, it is our sign on number.

kahlanei

HSC
I'm pretty certain its the same. After all, it is your "employee #" over the whole Woolworths Limited brand.

But then can I register for both the woolworths shirts and the petrol shirts with the same details? If so - what's the problem mentioned earlier? :p

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

yeah, produce guy is hot, also have a bit of a thing for mens spotted short sleeve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)