The Woolworths Thread (3 Viewers)

S

Simone15

I dont know why they changed the uniform, cause really its the same, but now all the shirts i have i cant were.
I placed my order for new shirts about 3 weeks ago, and i havent got mine yet.

S

Simone15

I dont know, we got informed by a bulltin, that was left in the department.
i think it depends on were abouts your store is located.

ekul444

HSC
N/A
Yeah not a bad idea.
Does anyone know how long is it til (approximate) delivery?
I ordered mine on 2nd November and the status was listed as 'Back Order'. I emailed Total Image to check about this and she said that the stock was available but not being 'released' until 11th November and it would ship after that.

If you log into your account, near the bottom left is 'Order Status & History'. This gives your order status. Mine still says 'Warehouse' but the shipment date is - 6/11/2009 12:00:00 AM. Have no idea what is going on...

lacho95

HSC
I dont know why they changed the uniform, cause really its the same, but now all the shirts i have i cant were.
Same as me, probably 4 weeks now, no shirt. not very happy with TIO!

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
No, you can still wear your old shirts. For a while at least.
That's my understanding, anyway.

ekul444

HSC
N/A
Same as me, probably 4 weeks now, no shirt. not very happy with TIO!
Hey, in my book TIO hasn't been a disaster yet - I placed an order with spotless in august, they 'lost' my order and i still havent got a refund for it...

H.P

HSC
just had my interview with the service deli manager at the local woolworths,
now to wait for the call or otherwise from the HR people...

what is the purpose of the second interview anywho?
they seemed to ask the same things that the group interview did...​

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
just had my interview with the service deli manager at the local woolworths,
now to wait for the call or otherwise from the HR people...

what is the purpose of the second interview anywho?
they seemed to ask the same things that the group interview did...​
It's for your line manager to get a good idea of who you are, what sort of worker you'd be.

someguyudunno

HSC
N/A
Originally Posted by SS-champion
Also I've heard of stores where the managers carry a cordless phone around, now that's a great idea!

Yeah its fairly normal in most stores.

I thought this was normal?
Our store has one for SM, SSM, STMx2 and I think another for the duty manager... fairly sure it's 5 in total.

And we had this, until our old store manager got the shits about 'overuse'.
We have 6 of the portables, the 3 managers and 3 for departments including service.

someguyudunno

HSC
N/A
I ordered mine on Monday and it says:

Shipping Date: 20/11/09 - So hopefully should get it next week!

ekul444

HSC
N/A
Ok good news for those people who ordered their new shirts a while ago. Got an email from Total Image saying that there was a problem with the system and the dates displayed on the site are wrong. The orders were shipped on 13th November and should be in WA by the end of the week. :) :) finally - so relieved :D :D :D :D

lacho95

HSC
Hey, in my book TIO hasn't been a disaster yet - I placed an order with spotless in august, they 'lost' my order and i still havent got a refund for it...
Ha, speaking of spotless, ordered in august like you, delierved in 2 weeks, COMPLETELY FUCKED UP THE ORDER. Ordered a small s/s shirts. delivered a Large L/S shirts. and it wasnt my fault, cause i checked the invoice that came with it, and it comfired that i ordered a small s/s. i was so pissed off and my SSM didnt help me at all. Why cant woolies just do shirt ordering through the store it'd make shit easier.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
awwwwww, it was so sweet today, i got a suprise morning tea for my 5 year anniversary at woolies, i had no idea it was happening untill i walked into the lunch room, and there were all these scones with jam + whipped cream, cake, biscuits, juice. so awesome.

and wooo, HR must have a lot of people, rang them up this morning for some new staff, i'm doing interviews 2morrow at 4pm

HSC
awwwwww, it was so sweet today, i got a suprise morning tea for my 5 year anniversary at woolies, i had no idea it was happening untill i walked into the lunch room, and there were all these scones with jam + whipped cream, cake, biscuits, juice. so awesome.

and wooo, HR must have a lot of people, rang them up this morning for some new staff, i'm doing interviews 2morrow at 4pm
thats so sweet. :) when it was my sm's 15 year we had enough food for a week i reckon.

my 2ic rang me just then, proposed a six day week next week, 42 hours. and i was stupid enough to say yes :cold:

lordtopcat

Woolworths Bitch
HSC
Not looking forward to tomorrow, have to do all the department planning for the next 6 weeks. Rosters are going to be a pain to work out because we don't know what extra hours we'll be getting until like a week before lol

I also went on my first training course yesterday, went with my SM, which was good because we had like 2 hours in the car and I got to talk to him about a lot of shit. The course was crap but out of those 2 hours in the car, my SM said he'd put me through my forklift license, duty manager training + he'll put in for an application for a liquor license for me!

It was a VERY good day :p

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
What size did you order? Just wondering coz I'd think we'd be about the same size plus the total image size chart is whacked.
I got a 12 for each, based on the measurements they should be a bit too big but seems better than too small, lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)