the very last exam... (1 Viewer)

noxious

HSC
Ive got a bbq planned with a bunch of mates and were gonna use our notes to fuel the fire. Drinking? of course we are, im planning on passing out its not like we need our brain cells anymore i wanna forget everything i learned. Our problem is a majority of us finish on 3rd of november and a few of our friends finish on the last day i think the 10th, but i dont think we can wait for them. Some of my friends decided to party early and went down to the pub after school in their uniform, unfortunately someone tipped the teacher off and they got caught, so lucky they didnt get expelled

derek_

HSC
Seraph said:
Okay , well this is really naughty but here goes

after i finish my exam , i am like going to go straight to the library okay.. and get this im gonna sit there and like read a book in silence , and then im going to go home and do and write a 20 paged essay on my evaluation of the book. also i am then going to study again for all my subjects and like pretend im doing the HSC all over again just for fun , and also i might just go to school next year for the sake of it and sit in some of the classes and take notes so i can like go home and get this.............. DO SOME VOLUNTARY HOMEWORK

oh god.. im so embarassed im such a rebel...
sounds fun (Y) :p

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
I'm heading straight to Miranda fair to see Bridget Jones: Edge of Reason then I'm going party and get plastered!!!

aim54x

XccenTRiX
lost in the mists of time, shrouded by thought
HSC
KylieR said:
There is carpet in our exam centre too... I think I will be running out of the place (so I can stuff my knee again and be in pain and have a swollen knee for the formal and not be able to wear my shoes....)
did u mess up ur knee too? i busted my ACL had surgery.

i've actually done the pen thing. so i think i will probably rush out and scream.

kylie_robbo

Yeah... but I don't know what I have done to it (my left knee)... It kinda collapsed in the Hungry Jacks playground last year, and the day before I slipped on wet tiles at a friend's place and yeah... I just have to be really careful. The only thing I remember the doctor surgeon person saying is that if I do it again I'll need a re-construction or something...

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
our english teacher has organised a pub crawl through sydney... as long as he doesn't have to drive the bus :)

kylie_robbo

Brad said:
Haha nah, we at West Wyalong.... we going on a pub crawl through the towns and ending it at wagga

And ur hoping that one of the Wagga pubs will let u in even though ur already mostly drunk... Okay... Just be sure to be in Wagga before the lock out. (I think it is 1.30...)

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
i will go crazy
i really can;t think wat i will do
as soon as i walk out of that room i will proabably start hitting people.
i don;t even want to tempt what it will feel like yet

but i am gonna go absolutely pyscho

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
don't burn... SELL and make money. the yr can do something good!!!

SenseLess

as soon as i finish my last exam...
1) light my cigar
2) start drinkin my grog hidden in the bush
3) start a bon fire with all our notes on the basketball court
4) keep drinkin

..thats all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)