the very last exam... (1 Viewer)

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
what's ur planned ritual?

i'm going to do a josie alibrandi...the second my last exam finishes, i'm going to stretch backwards and let my pen fall from my pained fingers. unfortunately we have carpet in the hall, so it won't make that satisfying noise, but hey. same sense of exorcism.

and then i'm going to go get drunk.

u?

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
burn my ext history notes, not that there is many of them anyway. i said goodbye to my english notes in the fireplace this afternoon

kylie_robbo

I used Looking for Alibrandi today as a related text...

There is carpet in our exam centre too... I think I will be running out of the place (so I can stuff my knee again and be in pain and have a swollen knee for the formal and not be able to wear my shoes....)

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
just posting again to make it post number 100......yay

back to engo. study

welshi

HSC
Cactus said:
burn my ext history notes, not that there is many of them anyway. i said goodbye to my english notes in the fireplace this afternoon
not many of them? ergh. have u even gone NEAR any of that imperialism crap that ptc gave us?

i am so going to fail that exam but by then i WON'T CARE!!!

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
I'm going to go to burn my notes, all of them, then go to the beach with my friends and get drunk!!!
Bring on the 10th November!!

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
hey guys...

Maybe we should remember that the boredofstudies gave us notes from people who didn't burn their notes??

We should remember it

And THEN burn our notes.

And you year 11's who are waiting for my notes... I'll keep OGS but the rest is gone.

welshi

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
hey guys...

Maybe we should remember that the boredofstudies gave us notes from people who didn't burn their notes??

We should remember it

And THEN burn our notes.

And you year 11's who are waiting for my notes... I'll keep OGS but the rest is gone.
yeah. shall be nice and take time to type up the good ones...then destroy.

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
hey guys...

We should remember it

And THEN burn our notes.

Excellent point.
Ok, i'll submit my summaries and essays that are on my computer, and just burn my books... :p

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
welshi said:
what's ur planned ritual?

i'm going to do a josie alibrandi...the second my last exam finishes, i'm going to stretch backwards and let my pen fall from my pained fingers. unfortunately we have carpet in the hall, so it won't make that satisfying noise, but hey. same sense of exorcism.

and then i'm going to go get drunk.

u?

im gonna walk out, n go home....unless the guys r doing sumthing stupid, in which case, i'll do sumthing stupid too....but then again, thats me...

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Mine is ext hist on nov 5th. I might live up to my promise and buy ice cream for some poor friends stuck at home studying for other exams :D

Last edited:

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Okay , well this is really naughty but here goes

after i finish my exam , i am like going to go straight to the library okay.. and get this im gonna sit there and like read a book in silence , and then im going to go home and do and write a 20 paged essay on my evaluation of the book. also i am then going to study again for all my subjects and like pretend im doing the HSC all over again just for fun , and also i might just go to school next year for the sake of it and sit in some of the classes and take notes so i can like go home and get this.............. DO SOME VOLUNTARY HOMEWORK

oh god.. im so embarassed im such a rebel...

Brad

I am driving home, getting dressed, getting on a bus with my friends 18th party happening on it and going to wagga an dgetting so drunk i kill all the braincells that are used to store all the information about the HSC.

mack

Banned
HSC
My ritual is: go to a nearby cliff, throw off my notes and uniform, go home in my underwear. I dont care who sees me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)