the venting thread. (1 Viewer)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
1st thing tomrow morning...a meeting with the deputy, my year advisor and possibly the principal if it gets serious, which it is. I also have proof of her inefficiency and biased marking so i dont have much to lose..excpet for maybe the leaking of the fact that i skipped a few lessons last term cos i lost it and couldnt stand going to economics anymore...but other than that, it should be fine cos I'm coming first anyway..we'll see how it goes :)

ay_caramba

Crazily Sane.
HSC
I hate ancient history essays!! really truly loathe them.. theyre painful

but i like ancient history

ok i'll go

h@ppyme@lz

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ANCIENT ESSAYS ARE HORRIBLE
ONE DUE ON FRI
PREPARED ESSAY
HAVNT STARTED
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Sarah168
MY STOOOOOOOPID FUCKING ECONOMCIS TEACHER. I WANNA KILL HER..I'VE NEVER HATED A TEACHER AS MUCH AS THIS. SHE DOESNT SEEM TO REALISE THAT THE TRIALS (NOT TO MENTION THE HSC!!) IS COMING UP AND IS CHIT CHATTING HER WAY THROUGH CLASS. HER IDEA OF TEACHING IS GIVING US HANDOUTS PHOTOCOPIED FROM EXCEL AND READING THE HEADINGS TO US!! WTF!?!? I AM SOO MAD AND HAVE BEEN FOR A LONG TIME NOW BUT HAVENT SAID ANYTHING COS SHE is MARKING MY INTERNAL ASSESSMENTS AND I DONT WANT HER ANY MORE BIASED TO ME THAN SHE ALREADY FUCKING IS!! BUT THIS IS IT!! btw, i realise nobody will bother to read this long and at times annoying rant but im so pissed off :mad:

my history teachers like that but ill have her....UNTIL THE HSC ENDS
my legal teacher is all colouring in and butchers paper =P

Originally posted by Calculon
Complain to the principal
been there, done that

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by amoz_lilo
been there, done that
HA! exactly.Therefore i am now boycotting her classes till further notice (hopefully not a notice for suspension :D)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)