the venting thread. (1 Viewer)

chepas

HSC
Stressball - made of glass? :D

I have another vent - English 1/2 yrly - argh. Last question, extended thingowhatsit - I didn't mention the prescribed or AYNY stimulus text (areao of study 1/2 yrly) - time is a good thing... and good things never last long.

olay

HSC
LoL aww...........*BIG HUG TO ALL THE FRUSTRATED ONES*. hehe i'm surprised, i'm not going crazy yet... still plugging through my assessment here, a little over half way thru :) gotta love the cram sessions.

Giant Lobster

HSC
im so used to stress i think my brain mutated or somethin... now i dont mind it really. Its sort of enjoyable in the same way revenge is enjoyable :p

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Giant Lobster
im so used to stress i think my brain mutated or somethin... now i dont mind it really. Its sort of enjoyable in the same way revenge is enjoyable :p
No I think its like Hypothermia, where you suddenly stop feeling cold. Maybe you are so stressed that you dont notice it anymore untill you start to relax then you will feel really stressed ;)

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
i did bad in legal studies. yes its only yr 11, but i was expecting better of myself, especially after i put in alot of study time through the holidays. :(

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Xayma
What was your perfect half-yearly record? All 1sts?
Not quite that good:
1st in bio
4th in chem
3rd in ext1 maths
9th in ext2 maths
12th in english
~20th in physics

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by SpoRTsGaL
and religion??
Thats why he made that thread about deliberatly failing it, cause he did so poorly in the half-yearly (my theory anyway)

Giant Lobster

HSC
Originally posted by Xayma
No I think its like Hypothermia, where you suddenly stop feeling cold. Maybe you are so stressed that you dont notice it anymore untill you start to relax then you will feel really stressed ;)
strange... ur guess is quite true actually.

HSC stress likened to hypothermia... the numbness can potentially be a huge advantage. :)

But my bludge binges are becoming more frequent now... i think im losing my edge :(

Giant Lobster

HSC
Originally posted by Calculon
Not quite that good:
1st in bio
4th in chem
3rd in ext1 maths
9th in ext2 maths
12th in english
~20th in physics
Hey congrats... you think ur duxing ur school atm?

Calculon

HSC
N/A
Hey congrats... you think ur duxing ur school atm?
no way man, thre top guy looks like this:
1st ext1 maths
1st ext2 maths
1st physics
2nd chem
~20th english
this guy is insanely intelligent

and my theory on RE is that i didn't have a half yearly for it:p

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
STUPID MRS TOTH...STUPID LADY GIVES ME DETENTION TO MAKE UP FOR A CLASS THAT SHE KICKED ME OUT OF FOR BEING LATE DESPITE THE FACT EVERYONE WAS STILL WALKING AROUND WHEN I REALISED I WAS LATE AND IM USUALLY THERE ON TIME AND I WORK HARD AND I DONT STUFF AROUND AND NOW I HAVE A LUNCHTIME AND IM NOT GOING COS SHE'S STUPID

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
MY STOOOOOOOPID FUCKING ECONOMCIS TEACHER. I WANNA KILL HER..I'VE NEVER HATED A TEACHER AS MUCH AS THIS. SHE DOESNT SEEM TO REALISE THAT THE TRIALS (NOT TO MENTION THE HSC!!) IS COMING UP AND IS CHIT CHATTING HER WAY THROUGH CLASS. HER IDEA OF TEACHING IS GIVING US HANDOUTS PHOTOCOPIED FROM EXCEL AND READING THE HEADINGS TO US!! WTF!?!? I AM SOO MAD AND HAVE BEEN FOR A LONG TIME NOW BUT HAVENT SAID ANYTHING COS SHE is MARKING MY INTERNAL ASSESSMENTS AND I DONT WANT HER ANY MORE BIASED TO ME THAN SHE ALREADY FUCKING IS!! BUT THIS IS IT!! btw, i realise nobody will bother to read this long and at times annoying rant but im so pissed off :mad:

olay

HSC
Originally posted by Sarah168
MY STOOOOOOOPID FUCKING ECONOMCIS TEACHER. I WANNA KILL HER..I'VE NEVER HATED A TEACHER AS MUCH AS THIS. SHE DOESNT SEEM TO REALISE THAT THE TRIALS (NOT TO MENTION THE HSC!!) IS COMING UP AND IS CHIT CHATTING HER WAY THROUGH CLASS. HER IDEA OF TEACHING IS GIVING US HANDOUTS PHOTOCOPIED FROM EXCEL AND READING THE HEADINGS TO US!! WTF!?!? I AM SOO MAD AND HAVE BEEN FOR A LONG TIME NOW BUT HAVENT SAID ANYTHING COS SHE is MARKING MY INTERNAL ASSESSMENTS AND I DONT WANT HER ANY MORE BIASED TO ME THAN SHE ALREADY FUCKING IS!! BUT THIS IS IT!! btw, i realise nobody will bother to read this long and at times annoying rant but im so pissed off :mad:
*hugs* if its any consolation... my eco teacher is not much better. :) though i don't hate him/ want to kill him. you'll be fine, eco is an ok 'teach yourself' subject. [btw i read the entire rant...:p].

But my bludge binges are becoming more frequent now... i
think im losing my edge :(
yep. me too :S

Calculon

HSC
N/A
Don't you just write a number on them?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
hehe thanks olay but my new plan is to boycott her classes completely till someone notices (cos no one seems to really care, not even the deputies) and she either picks up her act or someone forces her to pull her socks up!!

ok, economics is a "teach yourself" subject, yes, and that is precisely what i have been doing but its the 5 or 6 hours of classtime each week that is killing me. so, yeah, like i said, i aint going to any more eocnomics classes till something is done..my class is so full of idiots, they dont seem to know wtf is going on is and is blindly following the excel pages...

*mutterings of murder and insanity*

my eco teacher <<<<<<<:chainsaw:

Last edited:

Calculon

HSC
N/A
a number on what? im missing something here...
meaning student numbers

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
no, we dont have that system unfortunately and she is so damn biased its not funny :mad:

Calculon

HSC
N/A
Complain to the principal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)