The Tennis Thread (1 Viewer)

wendybird

HSC
Re: The Official Tennis Thread

Watched it too, as much as I think he's a wanker, Murray played very well. Cilic really was losing steam after the 2nd set. I forsee Murray vs. Fed, and there, it could go either way.

shaon0

HSC

Watched it too, as much as I think he's a wanker, Murray played very well. Cilic really was losing steam after the 2nd set. I forsee Murray vs. Fed, and there, it could go either way.
lol, you really don't like Murray. Murray's awesome in my opinion.

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC

I don't find Women's tennis boring, but the 'screeching' is like...whoa. Albeit, they are very very tired by that point, it certainly keeps the crowd awake.
I'm hoping Henin will take the title for the womens.

That muck around much between Pat Cash, Pat Rafter, Wayne Arthurs & (Henri Lenconte??) was hilarious. Funniest tennis match I have seen.

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC

I love these foreign tennis players' broken english. It's so awesome.

JO‑WILFRIED TSONGA: Yes, of course, because I know I can go all the way. Yeah, it give me confident, and I like to be here. (Smiling.)

JIE ZHENG: Well, I think she play so well today. For me, so surprise. She look like not second tournament.

SVETLANA KUZNETSOVA: I fighted back. I had advantage. I had 40‑30. I served to her backhand and she just returned it too good. I lost that game and I stopped a little bit.

BlackDragon

HSC

Rooting for Tsonga today. Nothing against Federer, but it is sorta boring to see the same people win grand slams day in and day out. Tsonga vs Murray will be awesome. However, I'm not too fussed if Federer wins.
Me too!

SSRabbitohs2009

HSC

Rooting for Tsonga today. Nothing against Federer, but it is sorta boring to see the same people win grand slams day in and day out. Tsonga vs Murray will be awesome. However, I'm not too fussed if Federer wins.
+1

Plus, he's French :)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

The good people at ANZ and the Australian Open are giving free fans at Circular Quay. The fans are awesome.

shaon0

HSC

I love these foreign tennis players' broken english. It's so awesome.

JO‑WILFRIED TSONGA: Yes, of course, because I know I can go all the way. Yeah, it give me confident, and I like to be here. (Smiling.)

JIE ZHENG: Well, I think she play so well today. For me, so surprise. She look like not second tournament.

SVETLANA KUZNETSOVA: I fighted back. I had advantage. I had 40‑30. I served to her backhand and she just returned it too good. I lost that game and I stopped a little bit.
lol haha. Nadal's the funniest

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

omg roger post match interview ::cook:

asdfpoiu

HSC

tsonga lost so badly *cries*

LordPc

HSC

tsonga lost so badly *cries*
wow, that was embarrassing. roger played incredibly well but tsonga put up almost no resistance. last week Courier said he felt that Tsonga is currently the best player not to win a slam. based on that performance, i do not why

Tsonga looked fatigued and depressed. he just doesnt look like he is capable, both physically and mentally, of winning a slam any time soon.

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC

Damn, no more tennis tonight. Stuck with watching Ladder 49 instead.

SSRabbitohs2009

HSC

I didn't know that the Australian Open had a competition for juniors. That would have been cool to watch.

kyokaku92

HSC

Go Henin tomorrow!!
Tipping a great 5 setter between Murray and Federer, Federer to win though

lychnobity

HSC

Hmm, I think the men's final will be 5 sets, but Murray to win; he's in very good form and in top physical shape atm.

It's hard to pick the women's final; but I think I'll be going for Henin in 3 sets.

btw, I vote Henri Leconte & Pat Rafter vs. Wayne Arthurs & Pat Cash as the best match so far haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)