The Shittest Movie Ever. (1 Viewer)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Italian Hotshot said:
* Gigli - Apparently voted by many as the worst movie ever made?
* Saw - I laughed pretty hard in the movie, reeked of lameness.
* You Got Served
* Speed 2
* SpiderMan 1 + 2
* Pearl Harbour

Edit - Add to that 'Freddy v. Jason' and 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre', even if it did feature that beauty off 7th Heaven. :p
yes, my bro has got that lameass movie "You got served" it is absolut crap

payafee

HSC
Italian Hotshot said:
* Gigli - Apparently voted by many as the worst movie ever made?
* Saw - I laughed pretty hard in the movie, reeked of lameness.
* You Got Served
* Speed 2
* SpiderMan 1 + 2
* Pearl Harbour

Edit - Add to that 'Freddy v. Jason' and 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre', even if it did feature that beauty off 7th Heaven. :p
how could anyone forget Gigli?? that was shit even though ive never seen it. i hear Glitter is even worse

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
payafee said:
how could anyone forget Gigli?? that was shit even though ive never seen it. i hear Glitter is even worse
Never heard of Gigli

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
THE MATRIX

end of thread.
Yes, did u think they were all shit like i did, i only ever watched the first one it was crap, and everyone says the sequels are worse, so no thanks

payafee

HSC
Korn said:
Never heard of Gigli
its the one with jlo and ben affleck. it did so bad in the US that it went straight to video over here. they even attempted to change the title

* Received such bad reviews that it was dropped by every UK cinema after only one week.

* Broke the record for largest 2nd weekend drop in box-office, with an -81.9% drop.

* Halle Berry was originally going to act opposite Ben Affleck, but ended up dropping out.

* Became the first film in the history of the Razzie Awards to "sweep" all the top categories. Including, Worst Picture, Worst Director - Martin Brest, Worst Actor - Ben Affleck, Worst Actress - Jennifer Lopez, Worst Screen Couple - Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez, and Worst Screenplay - Written by Martin Brest.

* By its third weekend on release, only 73 U.S. theaters were showing it, down from 2,215 during its first weekend, a drop of 97%.

* The word "fuck" is used 124 times.

* Of all of the primary cast members, the only one who does not curse at all during his scenes is Christopher Walken.

(source: imdb.com)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Well, if u have ever heard the ICP song "Fuck the world" they say the proverbial f word 93 times, in one song, so when u think about it gigli dont say it that often

payafee

HSC
well thats a song with a chorus which usually involves repeating the title over and over again

J

jhakka

withoutaface said:
The Aviator was fucking awful.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to withoutaface again.

I hated that film.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
spiceworld, which i can't even classify as a movie

and did i mentioned cruel intentions 2?

J

jhakka

Mejc said:
The Aviator & Titanic
And the moral of the story: Never watch a three hour Leo film that is based on actual events. :)

Korn said:
Ive seen, worse, come on can anyone beat "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes", its about tomatoes that kill ppl
Apparently that was voted the worst movie ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Danoz The Great

HSC
The Rocky movies - Eye of the Tiger was stuck in my head for about a week afterwards. It shitted me so much! :mad:

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
The january man and twilight (random 80's movies) shit shit not dodgey/funny shit

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
The only videos I can think of that were so bad I didn't finish watching them were The Human Stain and The Company of Wolves. I was disappointed by the Human Stain because it had Anthony Hopkins in it and dammit, he should have known better, but I have to admit I knew what I would be getting with Company of Wolves. If you like puppet werewolves in a movie with no plot, though, it's for you.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Zoltan said:
The only videos I can think of that were so bad I didn't finish watching them were The Human Stain and The Company of Wolves. I was disappointed by the Human Stain because it had Anthony Hopkins in it and dammit, he should have known better, but I have to admit I knew what I would be getting with Company of Wolves. If you like puppet werewolves in a movie with no plot, though, it's for you.
LOL, is that a kids movie or what

HSC
HAHAH .. this old guy at work was telling me about that for about half an hour, and how we should totally show it. i was like 'uh, i'll tell the manager about it'. seriously, a documentary about a crying camel ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)