The Shittest Movie Ever. (3 Viewers)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Trippendicular said:
Haha, at work once these two fat middle-aged ladies came out of White Chicks with about 15 minutes of the movie left and demanded a refund because "it was just unbearable". I don't know what they were expecting, but surely they must have realised it was bad after 2 minutes not 80

wtf , if they were middle age why see a movie intended for teenagers and yuonger people. seriosuly i hate when people dis movies that were not intended for them or their age group. old people tend to do that , they dont understand teenage comedy and take it. fuck tahts why i dont watch 1950's movies

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Donshe said:
Constantine was complete, utter, total SHIT.
man , ok u might have not liked it, but it wasnt that bad, movies that have script problems and bad acting are much worse.

this movie did have original material even though it used the cliche bad guy killing people for no reason.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
The original three (the middle trilogy) are known as IV, V and VI. George Lucas decided to do the first three as backstory so they get I, II and III, but has no intnetions of doing the final trilogy (or VII, VIII and IX).
they were not knows as IV, V , VI 10 years ago, before any plans of making the new startwars, so why change them to 4, 5, 6 now.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
Becuase it makes sense to number them that way. You can't have Episodes I, II and three and then make a prequel trilogy, numbering them IV, V and Vi. It would make even less sense than what they use now.
i say they should have not made prequels and made the sotry stay the way it is

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
I only ever hated one movie. That was Kung Pow. Not being a hardcore star wars fan, I reckon episodes 1,2,3 were not brilliant but acceptable as films.

spiny norman

HSC
SashatheMan said:
wtf , if they were middle age why see a movie intended for teenagers and yuonger people. seriosuly i hate when people dis movies that were not intended for them or their age group. old people tend to do that , they dont understand teenage comedy and take it. fuck tahts why i dont watch 1950's movies
There are some great films from the 1950s you miss out on by not watching.

Any Cary Grant romantic comedy > Any teen comedy of now.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
SashatheMan said:
i say they should have not made prequels and made the sotry stay the way it is
There was nothing wrong with making prequels, its just that he could have done a much better job then he did, as the first trilogy is much better, he should allow ppl to continue the story after Episode VI

D.U.B.z

HSC
Wtf????!!!!!

katietheskatie said:
win a date with tad hamilton - seriously, i wanted to fucking deck kate bosworth after about ten minutes.
all the matrix movies
lord of the rings 1 (haven't bothered with the others)
haggard (some bam margera movie, lame)
legally blonde 2
elektra
wonderland
shark tale
eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
van helsing
queen of the damned

.. tons more. i'm so picky about movies but i can't think of anything else off right now.
Lord of the rings ain't shit- if u actually bothered towatch the other 3 u mite have enjoyed them BUT.... 4 the rest of the movies they "SUCKED ASS" another movie that toatlly sucked is Hide & SEEK - i would review it as Boring and Predictable

.... I'M A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO SMELL MY OWN BUT... >Moe Syzlack- simpsons<

D.U.B.z

HSC
sucked ass

gloria_b said:
:eek:A walk to remember? That was pretty good...

pfft...... that movie was so F@$ken crap... i watched it in the movies wif my friends... the one thing i have to say about the movie was that it was funny- i laughed all the way threw it- when every1 was crying me and my bestie were laughing till we had tears. i enjoyed the movie when IT ENDED!! Shane West was pretty hot- Not much i can say on his acting ability. And for the perosn hu sed Sylvester Stalone movies sucked well u obviously havn't botherd watching Rocky- THE WHOLE BOX SET coz they are actually pretty good

... I'M A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT... >Moe Syzalck- Simpsons< :p

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
I really liked Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. It wouldn't be for everyone, but I thought it was pretty cool.

Movies that are shit that I've just seen:

Anacondas (as in the second one)
Saw
Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow (I thought it looked kinda cool in a nerd way, but I was wrong, it was just shit)
The Village
Open Water (haven't finished watching it yet, but the first half-hour is shithouse: it looks like a home movie)

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
moffat said:
A.I is the WORST movie. do not see this. it is pure crap.
NAH moite! HIDE AND SEEK is one the worst.. its crap.. DONT WATCH IT for those who is thinking of watching it.

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
The worst movie... lets see

- Titanic ( jsut way too over the top... )
- A walk to Remember (total crap mush )
- A.I (have to agree with most of ya on that one)
- Elektra
- Daredevil
- Troy
- Queen of the Dammed (maybe just for my hating of Stuart T. )
- and the new movie.... can't believe they bothered to do a sequel ....
"Be Cool" John travolta and Uma Thruman..... v. crap... man i felt like walking out about 1/2 way through.. but was with bunch of others and they wanted to stay to see if it got better... but no... it doesnt.

stainmepink

HSC
the WORST movie is the 1st BLAIR WITCH PROJECT. i havent gotten over when i first saw it in the cinemas with the shaky camera and all the running the running the running and the random screaming and running and running and running and i was wondering WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON and WHY DID I SPEND $10 TO WATCH AMATEURs run around the jungle.

URGHHGHHHHHH

its basically 2 and a half hours of non stop camera jiggle and empty bush. except for the bit in nera the end when the girl cries into the camera and you can only see half her face and the lighting sucked shit.

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
I actually liked the blair witch project.
Anyway I really hate The 6th Sense, it's lame and not 'scary' at all. I can't believe all those people that say it's a scary movie. And I hate that dumb kid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)