The Shins (1 Viewer)

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
ahhhhh i love these sweet little new mexicans. they r touring here in feb! YAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

any shins fans see garden state? as soon as andrew uncovered the bike and i heard that first vocal from caring is creepy i just felt fuzzy and squeeish.

who else here loves them?

artfag

Banned
HSC
called
to see
if yr back
was still aligned
and yr sheets
were growing grass
all on the corners of your bed

laney

HSC
i got my tickets first day they went on sale :D

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Yeah, they are awesome:cool:! I didn't know they are coming to Australia! How much are the tickets, where are they playing, and where can you buy them from:D?

helloyo

yeah, i don't know how i got into them, but i'm glad i did. i just got oh inverted world today, haven't listened to it yet though.

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
lyrics of the mo:

cool of a temperate breeze
from dark skies to wet grass
we fell in a field it seems now
a thousand summers past

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Merethrond said:
Yeah, they are awesome:cool:! I didn't know they are coming to Australia! How much are the tickets, where are they playing, and where can you buy them from:D?
OK, I found out that they are playing Sunday 6 February, 8pm, Metro Theatre, Sydney, NSW, $40 (+ bf). Now where are they selling the tickets:)?

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
yeah i think ill go- something about natalie portman in garden state that put a smile on my face

but their music is good- and if u want to buy a ticket u can buy online or on the phone, but the metreo ppl r very uptight about card holder's name and id i think. so im pretty sure u can just goto the metreo and buy the ticket there

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
but their music is good- and if u want to buy a ticket u can buy online or on the phone, but the metreo ppl r very uptight about card holder's name and id i think. so im pretty sure u can just goto the metreo and buy the ticket there
So you can't buy the tickets at Ticketek:(?

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
No.. you buy them at the Metro site or at the venue. If you pay by credit card over the net or even at the venue you must be the credit card holder because you have to sign for them at the venue (unless your mum/dad pays and you take one of them to sign for them), and they don't send tickets out... and it's over 18's gig as well.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
steph@nie said:
No.. you buy them at the Metro site or at the venue. If you pay by credit card over the net or even at the venue you must be the credit card holder because you have to sign for them at the venue (unless your mum/dad pays and you take one of them to sign for them), and they don't send tickets out... and it's over 18's gig as well.
Cool, thanks. I might have to go there and pay then, unless I pay on the night and hope they don't sell out, which I doubt because they are not very popular in Australia are they:)?

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
I love most of the shins songs. Some irritate me though. New Slang is fabulous.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
Merethrond said:
Cool, thanks. I might have to go there and pay then, unless I pay on the night and hope they don't sell out, which I doubt because they are not very popular in Australia are they:)?
uve got until feb- u may as well do it one day soon

but then again i think i might explain to my sister all about this and get her to buy the ticket at the metreo for me as a xmas pressie- then i wouldnt have to bother going there and shell pay in cash and get the ticket

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
uve got until feb- u may as well do it one day soon

but then again i think i might explain to my sister all about this and get her to buy the ticket at the metreo for me as a xmas pressie- then i wouldnt have to bother going there and shell pay in cash and get the ticket
The thing is, I live in Newcastle:(.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
ah that sucks- r u still going to get the ticket?
Yeah, but I am not going to make a special trip down to Sydney just to buy a ticket. I should be down there a few times in the holidays, so I will get one then:).

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
What are some good songs other than Caring and Creepy and New Slang guys? I downloaded 'So Says I', but that was pretty average.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)