The Professional Elite (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Working in North Sydney CBD, I have to deal with alot of business professionals coming my way, and to be honest.. Asians (chinky) are simply harder to bargain with. They seem to be more devious and arrogant, although not necessarily more assertive. Of course I'm not attempting to generalise anything from these isolated observations, but in my opinion I would certainly prefer to work in a more white-dominated professional environment.

Edit: I certainly hope that no one attempts to label this post as a discrete racist attack from a 'white against an Asian'.. since I'm actually Asian for some of you who may not know.

Last edited:

pete_mate

HSC
JKDDragon said:
Working in North Sydney CBD, I have to deal with alot of business professionals coming my way, and to be honest.. Asians (chinky) are simply harder to bargain with. They seem to be more devious and arrogant, although not necessarily more assertive. Of course I'm not attempting to generalise anything from these isolated observations, but in my opinion I would certainly prefer to work in a more white-dominated professional environment.

Edit: I certainly hope that no one attempts to label this post as a discrete racist attack from a 'white against an Asian'.. since I'm actually Asian for some of you who may not know.
where do you work?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)