The Prince & Me (1 Viewer)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
pfft.. believeable. We all know that a romance movie is based on how hot the male main character is.

astro

HSC
i saw it today and even though it wasn't quite worth my $11.20 it was still good.... Eddie (Luke Mably) is so hot, maybe even better than orlando bloom...and Paige (julia Stiles) seems realistic in a way, not deop dead gorgeous but smart, easy on the eye and i guess you could say good role model.....predictable but feel good movie

rumour

HSC
Originally posted by steph@nie
pfft.. believeable. We all know that a romance movie is based on how hot the male main character is.
:rofl:
True, true

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Speaking of hot main male characters, I watched Never Been Kissed (again)... and my god Michael Vartan is quality man.

He can teach me Shakespeare anytime :)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Speaking of hot main male characters, I watched Never Been Kissed (again)... and my god Michael Vartan is quality man.

He can teach me Shakespeare anytime :)
So fucking true. Anyone who can be that good looking and spurt out Shakespeare is a true man!

rumour

HSC
Dude I forgot what he looks like!!
Again in that movie I liked the blond jock :p
But the guy in Ever After :jaw:

Last edited:

astro

HSC
Blonde guy in Never Been Kissed of Ever after? I don't recall a blonde guy in ever after except for her best friend- gus (i think that's his name), is he even blonde and the blonde guy in NBK is the popular dude - i think he's name's guy...but then again michael vartan is also somewhat blonde....shit i'm confusing myself

rumour

HSC
steph@nie said:
because the guy who plays him is english probably. Why bother putting on another accent if you already have a super sexy one to start with
Yep, you are right :p
He is english!!

life4_rent

astro said:
as corny and predicatble as the movie may be i still want to see it...julia stiles looks pretty cool with somehwat the brains over beauty thing....hopefully it'll be better than the shit movie Win a date with tad hamilton - a waste of $10.....and kate bosworth.....i've not going to delve into that

And then there's king arthur which i think comes out on the 15th of july - ahhh...can't wait to see that

ey ey!! win a date with tad hamilton was good! the whole thing was so bloody corny, but the actors made it good!! how could u go past josh duhamel!! *faints*

btw.. king arthur looks shit.. no offence, but im no fan of movies that draw FAR FAR AWAY (lmao, shrek2.. hehe) from the original story.. look wat they did to troy!! *criez*

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Yep Prince & Me is pretty cheesy and all goofy-like.. but sweet. And worth watching cos of that Prince guy.. h0ttttie ! =D

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
life4_rent said:
ey ey!! win a date with tad hamilton was good! the whole thing was so bloody corny, but the actors made it good!! how could u go past josh duhamel!! *faints**
o0h yes, josh duhamel is one h0t doode... he made the movie so freakin' tolerable. and topher grace (pete, aka rosalee's bud, aka that 70's guy) was pretty funny in it. otherwise, the movie woulda sucked.. but they saved it :rolleyes: (cant say anything about kate bosworth though, UGH)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
What's wrong with Kate Bosworth? She's pretty (dont know about the acting though errrr)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Sarah168 said:
What's wrong with Kate Bosworth? She's pretty (dont know about the acting though errrr)
yeh pretty i guess but i dunno.. maybe i'm just jealous cos she's going out with orlando bloom ? *shrugs* =/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)