The Prince & Me (2 Viewers)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
If you're a romantic person, you HAVE to see this when it comes out on Thursday. It is the cutest movie and the guy who plays the Denmark Prince, Luke Mably, is goddamn hot!! Julia Stiles is pretty good too and it's actually a funny, cute film despite knowing what is going happen.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I want to see it so much, I've been wanting to see it ever since I saw the previews at Tad Hamilton... I wonder though, after all the Mary and Frederik biz, was it made before or after it was announced to the world...

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
It's pretty predictable, but if you want to be cheered up or you want something happy/soppy, this is it.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
it wouldnt matter anyway... I'm still going to go and see it. I'm a sucker for these sorts of movies

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
It's pretty predictable, but if you want to be cheered up or you want something happy/soppy, this is it.
well considered that if i can get her to watch a movie with me, it will be like the "first date" kinda thingo..i want to make it as romantic as i can ;) ;) *nudge nudge*

but the problem is, is the humor in the movie kinda literical? like she only been to aus. for a few yrs..if it is, i might stick to shrek2 then!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by steph@nie
it wouldnt matter anyway... I'm still going to go and see it. I'm a sucker for these sorts of movies
Yeah same ay. My excuse was "I'll take my 14 year old sister to it, she'll like this sort of thing", but I wanted to see it too :D

Originally posted by ...
well considered that if i can get her to watch a movie with me, it will be like the "first date" kinda thingo..i want to make it as romantic as i can ;) ;) *nudge nudge*

but the problem is, is the humor in the movie kinda literical? like she only been to aus. for a few yrs..if it is, i might stick to shrek2 then!
Ah good point. Go SNAG!

Ah, it's pretty obvious humour.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Yeah same ay. My excuse was "I'll take my 14 year old sister to it, she'll like this sort of thing", but I wanted to see it too :D
Damn, I wish I had that excuse...

With Shrek 2, my excuse was, "My 5 year old cousin would love to see Shrek!" so I took the kiddies to see it :D Amen for younger siblings and cousins

astro

HSC
as corny and predicatble as the movie may be i still want to see it...julia stiles looks pretty cool with somehwat the brains over beauty thing....hopefully it'll be better than the shit movie Win a date with tad hamilton - a waste of $10.....and kate bosworth.....i've not going to delve into that

And then there's king arthur which i think comes out on the 15th of july - ahhh...can't wait to see that

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Originally posted by astro
And then there's king arthur which i think comes out on the 15th of july - ahhh...can't wait to see that
Is that the one with Keira Knightly?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Is that the one with Keira Knightly?
Yah. I can't wait to see King Arthur. Clive Owen, woo!

With Shrek 2, my excuse was, "My 5 year old cousin would love to see Shrek!" so I took the kiddies to see it :D Amen for younger siblings and cousins
I'd go see Shrek even if I didn't have younger siblings/cousins. I love Shrek! My friends and I all went and saw Nemo together. A bunch of 17/18 year olds amongst toddlers and children :D

astro

HSC
It's Ioan Gruffud (i think that's how you spell it) i'm looking for

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
oh lordy ioan grufford...

I used to watch Horatio Hornblower, and I had it on tape :)

rumour

HSC
If you're a romantic person, you HAVE to see this when it comes out on Thursday. It is the cutest movie and the guy who plays the Denmark Prince, Luke Mably, is goddamn hot!! Julia Stiles is pretty good too and it's actually a funny, cute film despite knowing what is going happen.
It sounds a bit like What a girl Wants & Princess Diaries.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by rumour
It sounds a bit like What a girl Wants & Princess Diaries.
Actually that's a really good way of describing it.

rumour

HSC
Actually that's a really good way of describing it.
I think the prince is better looking in this!!:p

I saw a preview today & the prince had a english accent, while the real prince of Denmark has a .....european accent, is there a reason for this?

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Originally posted by rumour
I think the prince is better looking in this!!:p

I saw a preview today & the prince had a english accent, while the real prince of Denmark has a .....european accent, is there a reason for this?
because the guy who plays him is english probably. Why bother putting on another accent if you already have a super sexy one to start with

rumour

HSC
because the guy who plays him is english probably. Why bother putting on another accent if you already have a super sexy one to start with

It would make the movie more believeable!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)