• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Pokémon Center (1 Viewer)

do YOU pokémon?

• Total voters

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
stazi said:
I'm not even given the option of searching. I come up to the desk. The chick goes "lolz. save your game and cum in". I do that. Then it just shows a computer in a room with little balls around it. Nothing, however, is selectable. And no one is in the room.
Sorry, there was way too much unintentional sexual innuendo in that post for me.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
bringbackshred said:
Sorry, there was way too much unintentional sexual innuendo in that post for me.
:confused:

Stazi: hmm might be a connection thing, try again later maybe. Can't really help sorry :( But I'm almost sure it's not a rom thing.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
yaya, i caught palkia! It only lost like, 5% of its health and was one hitting my pokemon, so I kept throwing dusk balls and on the last one (lvl18 bibarel) it stayed in the ball! yaya

stazi said:
Jumb. can i like give you a gayme online?
sorry for late reply, im going to bed now but, so we can get some gayme time tomorrowz

stazi

Nightman
HSC
haha so you used the gamesave editor? Otherwise, how did you get your pokemon to that level with so little hours?

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
No I didn't. I only have 2 pokemon that are level 60, and my second highest is 40. I got my second highest to 40 with exp share. You catch Palkia at level 47ish, wasn't too hard to grind from that.

EDIT: Perhaps I should add, those are the only 3 I've even tried to level so far.

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
The game is meant to take about 40 hours to finish. I've played for about 20 hours and have only gotten 2 gym badges. My pokemon are at (approx)
Lv 28
Lv 27
Lv 24
Lv 20
Lv 18
Lv 18

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
What have you been doing for 20 hours? :\ I kind of rushed through I guess.. I haven't tried breeding and I've only been catching pokemon I encounter that I haven't got (rather than hunt them down as of yet, except the balloon thing on Friday). I currently own 64 pokemon.

I never really even had to level my pokemon outside of the trainers on the way to each Gym.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I've been running around, levelling all of them up, talking to everyone, completing side-tasks, etc.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Just used my Master Ball on Azelf. The bastard just wouldn't stick in ANY other ball :( Figured I'd need SOMETHING to use my MB on anyway...

That's not really a spoiler, but it reveals a little "surprise" I guess.

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
uhawww said:
Just used my Master Ball on Azelf. The bastard just wouldn't stick in ANY other ball :( Figured I'd need SOMETHING to use my MB on anyway...

That's not really a spoiler, but it reveals a little "surprise" I guess.
I'm tempted to use mine on esprit. He's a god damn stupid fucking cunt hole. I spent like 2 hrs last night chasing him around. He's wandering around with 1 pixel of health left, and when throwing dusk balls, I only saw it get up to 3 shakes once. I threw about 30 dusk balls at it then went to bed. I wish I had a pokemon that was high enough level and had mean look or a sleep/paralysis move without damage.

Are there any pokemon with the natural ability or a hold item that stops wild pokemon from running?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yeah there is one that stops the wild pokemon from escaping. can't remember who though. it's a pretty common pokemon methinks.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Yeah I remember a move in older versions that said "So and so can not escape!" or something.
I play the game like staz, I'm pretty much doing everything the game has to offer and levelling them like crazy against wild pokemanz :eek:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
bazookajoe said:
Yeah I remember a move in older versions that said "So and so can not escape!" or something.
I play the game like staz, I'm pretty much doing everything the game has to offer and levelling them like crazy against wild pokemanz :eek:
Yeah, that's mean look. But I need a pokemon with high speed or i will miss it and i can't be bothered training, so a natural ability would be awesome.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
k mine are all about level 22 and i'm running around with an egg

except today i traded my egg with my friend's egg from Diamond (I have pearl)

i wonder what's in the egg...

EDIT: bah the guides say it's just Happiny what a waste.

ellirene

HSC
pokemon is king.
i lovee it.
have so many cards/holographics :D:D

biggest pokemon nerd here.

i know the poke rapp!

ahah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)