The Pokémon Center (1 Viewer)

do YOU pokémon?

• Total voters

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Where all the cool kids hang

Pretty lame title, I know, but I'm guessing that anyone who is 18+ years of age and is still trying to catch em all must be a little lame inside, too :(

Post your friends code and such in here, and the poll is up to see who has what version. I'll be editing this post to have all friends codes and such all in one convenient post.

Finally cracked and bought myself a new adaptor, so will be starting this tonight with the monkey pokemon.

Pearl:

uhaww
4596 5924 7811

runtlocks
3651 7037 5688

jumb
2492 0625 8298

babydoll
3995 3019 6299

Diamond:

stazi
Diamond
3394 0054 5005

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
runtlocks said:
Pretty lame title, I know, but I'm guessing that anyone who is 18+ years of age and is still trying to catch em all must be a little lame inside, too :(
I'm not lame.

Also, nice work on chimchar. As a side note, if you plan to use him for the first gym, take him up to lvl14 and let him evolve before you go in, as he gets a fighting move then and fighting is good against rock.

lengy

HSC
I need a DS rom to play this don't I? I can't keep up with all the new pokemon. After the second batch it sorta just went down hill.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
lengy said:
I need a DS rom to play this don't I? I can't keep up with all the new pokemon. After the second batch it sorta just went down hill.
Do you have this idea in your head that your input in a thread is required? You seem to fail at the idea that we don't want your input when you have no fucking idea of the threads topic.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
hey, this is a weird coincidence. I hadn't played pokemon since blue and silver, but for some reason today thought about pokemon for the first time in many years and was deciding on buying either pearl or diamond.

Just wondering, how many pokemon are they are up to now, and how many in the new games? I just remember the first 151 well, and to a less extent, the next 100.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
I tried playing this on an emulator. Apart from it crashing every 10 minutes, it's pretty good. That said I plan to buy a DS just for this and the New Super Mario Bros.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Guys I'm totally n00b. So some quick questions:
How do I get online. I have my wireless adapter, and my ds can connect to it. Now, what do I do? Do I need to register something, somewhere? How do I find my friends code?

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Go to the GTS building in Jubilife City, you should be able to access the area where it is after you have one badge. This is to connect to people globally.

To connect to friends, go into a pokemon centre. I actually can't remember if you talk to someone in there or not.. but I'm pretty sure it was someone in there, down stairs. If you can't go down you probably need to progress a bit.

Sooner or later anyway, you'll receive a Pal Pad, you use this item to add friend codes and see your own.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Oh ok. Gh3y. I seem to remember having to register something on some other game to play online (like enter some special nickname). Oh wells. I still have a ways to go.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
I have thought about buying them but I dont need another reason to not study for uni. I'll probably cave in eventually

stazi

Nightman
HSC
after Jew-bi-life city, where should I go to fight the first trainer? There's three directions.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
North. Your "rival" should appear occasionally and give you hints where to go.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
wait. there are boulders blocking the path north...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)