The Pokémon Center (1 Viewer)

do YOU pokémon?

• Total voters

tarsus

Dead Apostle
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
Just wondering, how many pokemon are they are up to now, and how many in the new games? I just remember the first 151 well, and to a less extent, the next 100.
Nearly 500. 493 to be exact.

bringbackshred said:
I tried playing this on an emulator. Apart from it crashing every 10 minutes, it's pretty good. That said I plan to buy a DS just for this and the New Super Mario Bros.
I'm with you on that one.... kind of sucks to play the game at the pace of a snail. :(

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I actually had to go East from Jew city. Question: can you gaing experience points by battling your friends?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
stazi said:
I actually had to go East from Jew city. Question: can you gaing experience points by battling your friends?
No.

Also, when you battle people you can even the playing ground and scale them all to the same level.

tarsus said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pokémon

I'm currently up to the 3rd badge. I've got my monferno on ~lvl28 and a Luxio around lvl 24. There's a water gym coming up soon, I think, so I needed a back up.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Ok, heres another question: Is it possible to catch all 493 pokemon on the newest edition?

I have pokemon blue with all 151
I have pokemon silver but didn't end up catching them all yet.

Before buying Pearl/Diamond I would probably buy Ruby/Saphhire and catch as many as possible from them.

Now, if i get pearl/diamond, what pokemon can I upload from that? I have a DS, so apparently uploading ruby/sapphire to pearl/diamond is easy, but how do i get the blue/red silver/gold generation onto DS? assuming it is possible?

HSC
awww.. theres still a pokemon thread hehe.... reminds herslef of cheez tv.. the childish era lols....

<3<3

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
Ok, heres another question: Is it possible to catch all 493 pokemon on the newest edition?
No. It's never been possible to catch-em-all on any version except for blue/red.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
I used to teach moves of completely different elements to each Pokémon, pwned any cunt who attempted to use a water Pokémon/move on my Typhlosion, punished them with Thunderbolt.
I also was an excellent dogfighter, used Shadow Ball on any Psychic Pokémon who dared to face my Mewtwo.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
On my way to the second badge

Luxio Lv 21
Monferno Lv 23

Luxio was a complete boring useless cuunt until he finally got an electric attack at lvl 18. Monferno is pwning everything with relative ease.

Ohh lord, it's 1999 all over again except with colour, two screens and a shitload more gay pokemon

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
runtlocks said:
On my way to the second badge

Luxio Lv 21
Monferno Lv 23

Luxio was a complete boring useless cuunt until he finally got an electric attack at lvl 18. Monferno is pwning everything with relative ease.

Ohh lord, it's 1999 all over again except with colour, two screens and a shitload more gay pokemon
Haha, you're like a lower level of me.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
:( I thought I was doing well. Guess not. I've played for 6 hours. My pokemon are at:
Lv 17
Lv 15
Lv 11
Lv 10
Lv 5
Lv 5

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
What types of pokemon do you guys like to use while on your epic journey?
Like, do you guys have a base set of 3 or 4 which you use no matter the game? I for one always have water, psychic and electric on my team.

Are the starting pokemon still water/grass/fire?

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
yep, water grass and fire.

At the start of the game, I pick up any pokemon that looks relatively cool, and has a good element to make my team more diverse. Stat altering such as sleep are pretty important too.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
tarsus said:

I'm with you on that one.... kind of sucks to play the game at the pace of a snail. :(
Mine runs at ~150-200% whilst inside and 90% outside. It's the crashing that bothers me.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
bazookajoe said:
What types of pokemon do you guys like to use while on your epic journey?
Like, do you guys have a base set of 3 or 4 which you use no matter the game? I for one always have water, psychic and electric on my team.

Are the starting pokemon still water/grass/fire?
I started out with the one i thought looked the coolest. I also sometimes use ones I think are orsum, such as Psyduck as it's so retarded. Ultimately, I try to get a mix, though. I still need a fire one.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Just got my 3rd badge and a luxray :D

Now I have a 33, 30 and 26.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
stazi said:
I started out with the one i thought looked the coolest. I also sometimes use ones I think are orsum, such as Psyduck as it's so retarded. Ultimately, I try to get a mix, though. I still need a fire one.
Get a ponyta.

I've been struggling to find a good grass for the soon to come water gym. Hopefully luxray will be able to take it solo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)