" The One " (1 Viewer)

TiSHa

i guess it just cant be then!!...right??

if the flame dies in one then that means that the love you had was obviously not mutual...something you cant really do much bout!!!...love is not a free gift..who ever loves wants to be loved back...right???...i guess it must not be true love then...right???

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
so then what is done?...in this hypothetical situations person A loves person B...person B no longer loves person A...does person A forget about person B or does he/she push?

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
neeja said:
so then what is done?...in this hypothetical situations person A loves person B...person B no longer loves person A...does person A forget about person B or does he/she push?
Oh god....don't tell me this!!!!!!!!

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
neeja said:
person A will probably push. I hope to never be person A

J

jhakka

Lundy said:
No, it's the one that goes *Ping!*
This is the machine that goes "ping". It tells us that your baby is still alive.

God love Monty Python.

TiSHa

true love will find a way!!!

i think that person A shud really push because if they really loved person B then it wudnt be such a disaster to actually show person B how much they care...the love for person A from person B is always there....true love never stops..its might just be harder to see...and person A needs to show the light because if they really care that much then it will be worth it... :)

MoNNiE

HSC
i'd say if u can find a guy who is like gwuen-woo in my sassy girl... dude! you've found your one :p
but serzly

if they can up all your crap and still love you, and willing to take the next stride, where ever it may take both of you.. i guess you've found 'then one'
i've not yet found that, well maybe in one, but i treated him like shit -- and i regret so... life goes on :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
pfffft!

ekin chan from young and dangerous mmmmyummmy :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)