" The One " (1 Viewer)

rishi

sometimes it seems you get so close but then something or the other always happens.. it really sucks =D wat bout u ppl?ps to the one im comin to get you!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
In romance movies, they never get together till the last moment.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Romance movies put this crock of shit idea of "the one" into people's heads.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hehe i forget what movie it was, but it had a good explanation that people usually never get the one they want, and by the time they realise that theyre getting old, they find mr/s 17th choice and live happily ever after.

TiSHa

hey guys...its tish..well i think that 'the one' isn't really a person thats there that you can just see by looking at them..'the one' takes time and only time will tell if it is the right person because if the guy is an ass then you'll definately find out and just remember..."love isnt finding a perfect person, its to see an imperfect person perfectly"

J

jhakka

If you fall in love with a siamese twin, is he/she called "the two"?

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
i think i may hav them.. well im pretti close.. she loves/cares me.. puts up with my crap.. makes my heart melt when shes with me.. funni....ive been out with 2 others after her but me and her are on a break atm.. distance.. hopefulli it may work out..

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I remember when I first say Flick, she was something totally different from everyone else, and I knew then and there that with her, itd be much more. Fair enough I didn't see her for 3 months but when I say her again it was still the same and the rest is history. I knew she was something more in the first 5 minutes of talking to her. It was just a case of even after just meeting her, it was like you've known each other since we were kids... everything just clicked.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
Raiks said:
I remember when I first say Flick, she was something totally different from everyone else, and I knew then and there that with her, itd be much more. Fair enough I didn't see her for 3 months but when I say her again it was still the same and the rest is history. I knew she was something more in the first 5 minutes of talking to her. It was just a case of even after just meeting her, it was like you've known each other since we were kids... everything just clicked.
im realli starting to get real jealous of u... >.<
thats quite a good test tho... :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
i think everyone is!

lucky raiks :p

nerd2die1

TiSHa said:
hey guys...its tish..well i think that 'the one' isn't really a person thats there that you can just see by looking at them..'the one' takes time and only time will tell if it is the right person because if the guy is an ass then you'll definately find out and just remember..."love isnt finding a perfect person, its to see an imperfect person perfectly"
*definitely

berry580

HSC
Codename_Alpha said:
Love is all chemicals in the brain really its animalistic and all about sex
Well humans has 'advanced' to stage that they're made a definition of their own that's outside science, and pretty much forgot they're only animals in the end, and reproducing is what life basically is about.

Survive, reproduce, die- that's what every living thing's existance is about. Some people might flame me after this post, but everyone will agree with me eventually. (theoretically atleast)

twiddla

the ultimate test of if u've found "the one" is a time of separation where the flame in both of u stays alive.

TiSHa

if the flame dies in one then that means that the love you had was obviously not mutual...something you cant really do much bout!!!...love is not a free gift..who ever loves wants to be loved back...right???...i guess it must not be true love then...right???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)