The Official Football Thread 2006/2007 (2 Viewers)

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Yes, it was a pretty embarrasing loss...but who the hell cares about the Carling Cup anyway? We won it last year...and no-one (not even the United fans) really gave a shit.

Man United are top of both the EPL and our Champions League group at the moment..so there is no major crisis. We will learn from this little hiccup and go on to win the EPL title this season. We will be the ones laughing then. HAHAHAHAHA. :)

matt#1

HSC
N/A
I'll tip Lyon to win again. They are such an efficient football side and in Juninho they have one of the most underrated players in the world.

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
i have to say i rate lyon, i think they will go at least to semis in champ league, if their draw is lucky, i admire the way they play and fred and juninho are 2 very underrated brazilians imo.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
Led-Zep said:
i have to say i rate lyon, i think they will go at least to semis in champ league, if their draw is lucky, i admire the way they play and fred and juninho are 2 very underrated brazilians imo.
gah! i want real to win, although lyon is pretty good this year..
just crossing my fingers, but i wouldnt be suprised if they lost... (which would be upsetting)

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
i have no clue why juninho is underrated ruibix? it is a huge mystery for me, his freekick ability is the best ive ever seen, i seriously havent seen him miss, obviously he has but the footage ive seen he hasnt, and fred is underrated imo. he will become v.good i say in next 2-3 years. quick, good finisher and he has a bit of physique to.

Eusebius

Oxford Member
HSC
I think you just dont get the coverage in the french league. Like Ronaldinho, who played for Bordeux, he wasnt really worshipped until he was drafted into Real Madrid.

ps: does anyone know where Trezegeut is playing now???..is he still in Juventus

sweet_as

Is with all of my people
HSC
Eusebius said:
I think you just dont get the coverage in the french league. Like Ronaldinho, who played for Bordeux, he wasnt really worshipped until he was drafted into Real Madrid.

ps: does anyone know where Trezegeut is playing now???..is he still in Juventus
Ronaldinho played for Paris Saint-Germain dude

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
lol real madrid...dude the hsc is for suckers, football is where its at...oh and there is no excuse to make that mistake, its like saying keane was wif arsenal

Jimmy_B

HSC
doing the rumours:

popbitch said:
Apparently it is being alleged that John Terry
told Ledley King to 'Shut up you lippy black monkey' before getting
sent off on Sunday. This would explain the following:

Why King went mad, when normally he is mild tempered and the
incident appeared harmless
Why Chimbonda went berserk and had to be physically restrained
Why Zakora went mad also
Why Drogba, who was there and always gets involved, did nothing
Why Terry calmly walked away expecting to be sent off for what
appeared on TV to be nothing

Terry was accused by Eto of making racist comments in the Barcelona
game last year.

Apparently a Spurs player has leaked this, but Chelsea are working
overtime to keep it quiet Cuntley Cunt has said that Poll told him the lack of discipline by Chelsea was out of order and Chelsea are trying to discredit Poll,
but he cannot possibly come out and say what Terry did as he is the
England captain, preferring to say he was sent off for 'ungentlemanly conduct'.

Finally, Rio Ferdinand said in his book that a current England player
was a known racist. Wonder who he meant?
hmmm......

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
I suspected a racist outburst by Terry, seeing the way all the black players reacted does make me wonder. Terry walked off with his head down, as if he knew it was coming. I'm surprised nothing major has been said in the press about that particular incident, maybe him being the England captain does have something to do with it.

sweet_as

Is with all of my people
HSC
John Terry = cunt of the highest order

Now if this is true, I'm suspecting Steven Gerrard to become the captain of England.

There is no way that the FA can keep Terry on as captain after this bullshit.

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
trust me they will keep him captain, in england terry can do no wrong these days, he is adored. if it has taken this long for anything to come out, clearly the fa are keeping it quiet, they dont want the game to be tarnished like this especially the captain of england. its sad cause any other player would have been severly punished, eg Rooney/scholes in a "friendly", they get 3 match bans, terry will walk away able to be racist all over again..

Jimmy_B

HSC
thing is, i'm sure spurs are using this as an opportunity to milk a few more million out of roman's billions, so the chances of them doing anything public are remote.

it's not the right thing to do but unfortunately we seem more interested in making money than punishing the scumbags, ie the arnesen saga.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)