The Official Cricket Thread 2006/2007 (1 Viewer)

Srixon

HSC
well u will have to get used to south africa losing as they are not going to beat australia on there trip over here.

Inzaman is the man- he woudl have to be one of the best batters around today. Afridi can sure hit the ball well.

Last edited:

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Bookie said:
fuck. south africa lost. well done to bravo and ramdin
1-all :D

3 more matches to go. looks like a good series. i think they next one will be won by ind, then rsa, then ind (or ind, ind and rsa).

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
yeah. some good cricket on..but got my fucking exams on so havent been able to watch much of it. usually get my hands on some stuff but too busy.

i really want to see kemp and the develliers bloke play.

Jimmy_B

HSC
i wanna see dhoni and rp singh play. they fucked the lankans up pretty badly. hopefully fox get the india v england series.

otay

HSC
has any1 seen Inzy's dismissal in the 2nd test against englnd. if u havent, basically wat happened is he hit the ball straight back to harmison with his feet in his crease. Harmison then pegs the ball at the stumps, inzy's right foot jumps off the ground with his left just out of his crease. It was referred to the 3rd umpire and given out. Total bullshit. Evidently he shouldnt have been given out coz he was taking evasive action. Fuckl england. At least pakistan put up a decent total and have the poms 3 down.

Im not a pakistani fan btw, just dont like england and hope they get creamed.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
lol saw afridi's little "twist-and-turn" on the middle of the pitch in the news this morning...bad bad.

Srixon

HSC
that dismissal was up the shit just becasue he slightly jumped as a reaction thing as a ball was pegged at your direstion everyone would do they should change that rule so that u have to have any part on the other side of the line if it touching the ground or notshouldnt mater as long as u r on the other sid eof the line

Skeeta

HSC
i got a duck in backyard cricket once

no.. i actually hit a duck
i think i killed it

wwjd_frog14

HSC
alrite wat do we think of the aust ODI team announced yesterday i think? mcgrath being rested etc...

i think its a good team, but theres just sumthing bout it im not liking... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)