The Official Cricket Thread 2006/2007 (1 Viewer)

danieljarvis

HSC
i think ponting will be the highest run scorer of all time, and i think he is the number one batsmen of our time.

am i being bias or does anyone else think this

Srixon

HSC
no stuart macgill is the best batsmen of our time. enuf said

ponting is a good batsman but i dont think he is the best of our time i think mark waugh was one of the best batsman of our time thats just my opinion though

Jimmy_B

HSC
pontings good, but dravid, lara and tendulkar are better than him. possibly a case for kallis too.

but no doubt will be an aussie legend by the time he retires

HSC
hey is anyone going to the vb series in jan-feb? im goin to australia vs south africa at the scg!! cant wait. were row a too, right on the boundry!!!!!:D

Bookie

Banned
HSC
I really want to go to Aus v Saf on Feb 5, but I'm decision pending on whether I get into cosmology or not, cos cosmology has a res school on the same weekend.

I'm the biggest non south african South Africa nut in the world, and I will be going to at least two days of the test. Possibly the 2nd final...

HSC
Does this mean that the two non-Australia sides (West Indies and South Africa) won't play a one-dayer in Sydney?

I just loved it when England played Sri Lanka a few years back. Had the time of my life verbally abusing the useless Ronnie Irani when he was fielding on the bondary! :D

Srixon

HSC
Australia will carve up poor south africa fans will have to wipe there tears away mwahahahahah

Jimmy_B

HSC
seth afrika 3/24 after 8 overs.

pathan knocks over de villiers smith and kallis. superstar!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)